Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I believe Airlie is actually Canadian as well?

1 Like

Brett McLeod is presenting First at Five News /6pm Melbourne again this weekend with Alicia Muling presenting sport.

3 Likes

Saturday -

Mark Burrows presenting in Sydney with Rob Canning presenting sport and Sophie Walsh is presenting weather tonight.

Rob also presented sport last night (Friday).

3 Likes

Saturday (29.12.2018) - Sunday (30.12.2018): Wendy Kingston is anchoring in Brisbane this weekend. Ebony Cavallaro is presenting the weather.

4 Likes

Update for Brisbane’s bulletin.

5 Likes

Is tonight Wendy’s first time presenting a weekend bulletin in Brisbane?
I really miss watching her presenting national bulletins.

4 Likes

Yes it is her first time presenting the 6pm bulletin. Personally, I would prefer her to be Jono’s main relief on weekends over Sam or Aislin.

4 Likes

Don’t shoot me down for this - but I would love to see Peter Overton have a crack at TODAY. Peter and Georgie…even if it was just for a week! I reckon they’d gel. But I know, Pete would never leave 6pm…

2 Likes

Wendy Kingston should join Jonathan Uptin on the weekend news in Brisbane and also continue to do her part time reading of the afternoon news.

3 Likes

Sunday (30.12.2018) - Wednesday (02.01.2019): Deborah Knight is anchoring in Sydney again this week. Erin Molan is presenting sport and Belinda Russell is on weather.

2 Likes

Very confident in assuming those 3 are presenting together all 5 days.

#FirstOnMediaSpy

Wendy was fantastic this weekend but I don’t think she wants to work more than 4 days a week. Plus, I think they would give it to Alison Ariotti (if she wanted it) over Wendy, unfortunately.

Wendy was working full time on Gold Coast news wasn’t she?

2 Likes

Yep, Mon-Fri.

Lizzie Pearl is presenting Early News this week.

3 Likes

Yes, up until earlier this year when Wendy dropped Fridays and Eva Milic would drive down to the GC.

Of course, you could offer Wendy weekends only…

Nice to have someone different. Lizzie did well for her first time behind the desk.

2 Likes

Monday 31 December -

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News this week.

4 Likes

Eva lives with her family on the Gold Coast.

Monday 31 December -

Alicia Loxley is presenting in Melbourne with Corey Norris presenting sport this week.

Samantha Heathwood is presenting in Brisbane for a few weeks.
Michael Atkinson presented sport and Nicole Rowles presented weather in Brisbane.

3 Likes

Tuesday 1 January -

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News & Afternoon News today.

1 Like