Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday -

Belinda Russell presented weather in Sydney.

2 Likes

Sunday (02.12.2018): Ebony Cavallaro is presenting Brisbane’s weather again tonight.

Jono presented sport in addition to news.

2 Likes

Monday -
Lara Vella is presenting Early News.

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News and Nine News Now.

With Mark Burrows presenting Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Tony Jones is presenting in Melbourne with Clint Stanaway presenting sport and Madeline Slattery presenting the weather this week.

1 Like

Sophie Walsh is presenting Sydney’s weather tonight.

2 Likes

It is no shock at all that you watch Nine News Sydney. Do you have visitor’s rights to Willoughby yet? :smiley:

1 Like

Tony Jones presenting Nien News Melbourne Tonight.

Monday (03.12.2018) - Friday (07.12.2018) Melissa Downes is anchoring solo in Brisbane. Sofie Formica is presenting the weather.

4 Likes

As mentioned above. Also ‘Nine’ news, not Nien news

1 Like

Good to hear that Sophie will (apparently) present the weather in a bulletin alongside Pete & Cam.

I’ve had online interactions with a few at TCN and of course saw Dalts at the Show back in March, but haven’t actually visited Willoughby yet.

2 Likes

How long has Sofie been at Nine?

She joined from today:

https://amp.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/popular-television-presenter-sofie-formica-switches-channels/news-story/137b41036a1e82df3286f288a5a6e265

2 Likes

Sofie looked a bit uncomfortable being buffeted by wind at Southbank.

2 Likes

Tonight was the first time I’ve seen Chris O’Keefe on-air in a while!

Also I don’t know if he’s a fulltime addition to the team or just going to be an over Summer reporter, but former Nine News Queensland and NBN News journalist Nat Wallace filed tonight’s Nine News Sydney report on the chemical scare at the Wollondilly Leisure Centre:

1 Like

He got married to Yvonne Sampson in late October so could’ve been on honeymoon.
Looking at his twitter he last reported for Nine in mid October.

1 Like

Let me give you some advice from someone who has worked in media and worked/or maybe still is working at TCN. DO NOT MENTION Media Spy. At TCN it is frowned upon greatly, also I know you like to share your editorial judgement on here which is fine, but at TCN especially if you’re just on work experience or some program to visit. . . do NOT make comments about talent, sets and decisions being made because that is a sure way to get kicked out and blacklisted. You’d be surpised, everyone is friends with everyone and word gets around quick at TCN. Just someone with a friendly little tip for when the day comes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When a then (now ex) Nine News Sydney employee was posting here a few years ago there seemed to be no problem.

Yeah, that’s true.

Now, onto the serious stuff…

I haven’t actually got any plans to make a visit to TCN anytime in the foreseeable future (only mentioned I’m yet to visit Willoughby in response to @littlegezzybear’s post :slightly_smiling_face:), but thanks for the useful advice.

Personally I hope my editorial judgement on Nine News Sydney (and other news/media operations) is generally fair and most importantly, within the boundaries of what’s acceptable on this forum. However, I can’t promise that every comment is going to be something Darren Wick, Simon Hobbs and Michael Dalton will all completely agree with!

If you want a longer talk, feel free to DM me.

Yeah but I don’t think that online user is really liked that much amongst many in the industry these days, especially since ending his association with another network.

1 Like

I am sorry but what is wrong with Media Spy

Tuesday - Friday

Gemma Gunning is presenting Early News.

1 Like