Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

You make that clear very regularly, we get it.

6 Likes

(19/10/2018) Michael Atkinson presenting sport in Brisbane on the 4pm and 6pm bulletins this Friday.

5 Likes

And at 6pm. He and Dom Loudon will be presenting weekend sport until they find a permanent replacement for Sam Squiers.

As said here:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Tonight saw a rare appearance of Chris Uhlmann on the Nine News Sydney set, doing a short piece related to their Wentworth by-election coverage:

Fast forwarding to the top of the 2nd block and TCN got Gabrielle Boyle travelling to a remote property “an hour out of Moree” (not exactly sure where other than that quote, although in any case likely a long way away from anywhere that can watch Nine News Sydney on terrestrial TV) for a report PTC about the arrest of someone over the disappearance & murder of a woman from Wallarah on the NSW Central Coast:

Now to be fair the story wasn’t entirely “Sydneyfication” of Regional NSW coverage because Wallarah & Tuggerah (train station where the woman was last seen/her car was found) in the Nine News Sydney viewing area. But still rather intriguing nonetheless…

2 Likes

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News this weekend.

1 Like

(20/10/2018) Dominique Loudon and Aislin Kriukelis presenting sport and weather respectively in Brisbane this Saturday. Luke Bradnam returned for the weather on Sunday.

4 Likes

Any idea what is next for Sam Squiers.

As far as I know, Sam Squiers is hosting Nine’s coverage of NBL games when they are held in Sydney.

She didn’t host the first game last weekend.

Clint Stanaway is riding from Canberra to Melbourne to support Ovarian Cancer.

2 Likes

Sunday -
Belinda Russell presented weather in Sydney.

1 Like

Amber Sherlock is currently on holidays overseas, so presumably it’ll be a full week of forecasts from Belinda Russell.

Hopefully post-Royal Tour, we’ll see some forecasts from Sophie Walsh!

2 Likes

Bet you’re happy with Amber away. :wink:

2 Likes

As I’m sure you know by now, I don’t hold a particularly high opinion of Belinda Russell’s presenting style either. But let’s not get started on that again!

Will McDonald said he’ll be on holidays for the next few weekends on 9 News Adelaide and so one of the other reporters or Brenton or Kate will be filling in.

1 Like

Monday -
Tim Davies is presenting Early News.

1 Like

give Mark Calvert and Darren Wick a call, I’m sure they’re anxious to see how you go, considering you blast whomever else is doing the gig. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gee it has been a while; he is a good newsreader

3 Likes

Monday -
Mark Burrows presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like