Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Gold Coast weather with Penelope Liersch

4 Likes

It looks as though Tracy Vo is doing Nine News at Six in Perth. What’s happened to Thommo?

1 Like

And i know that Scherri-Lee might be on holiday too.

Thursday (18.10.2018) - Friday (19.10.2018): Elizabeth Bryan presented the Early News.

2 Likes

Thursday -
Peter Stefanovic presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News today.

2 Likes

Tony Jones and Alicia Loxely are presenting the Melbourne feed of The Royals visit.

2 Likes

God, just when you think it can’t get any worse you have Mark Burrows on Monday and Peter Stefanovic today. Ugh

4 Likes

Peter Stefanovic is excellent in my opinion. Could be worse… It could be Karl…

2 Likes

Thursday -
Alicia Loxley presenting Melbourne Afternoon News from South Melbourne Beach.

6 Likes

What for? Any reason?

She has been broadcasting this afternoon with Tony Jones the Royal visit here in Melbourne and the royals did go to South Melbourne beach.

3 Likes

Pete is better than Mark though.

I get that Sophie Walsh is covering the Royal Tour, but where’s Jayne Azzopardi? She’d be a better fill-in newsreader than either Peter Stefanovic or Mark Burrows IMO!

4 Likes

Dominique Loudon and Michael Atkinson will be sharing the Brisbane sport presenting role Friday- Sunday for the next few weeks.

She was covering John Howard and the seat of Wentworth today.

2 Likes

Not a lot of journalists like being stuck behind the desk presenting… some rather be chasing news out on the field. Which is probably be the case for Jane.

Friday -
Deb Knight is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

4 Likes

Also, Davina Smith is (thankfully…after the two shocking newsreaders we’ve had to endure this week!) presenting this afternoon’s Nine News Sydney at 4pm. I presume she also read this morning’s national 11.30am bulletin.

Isn’t that a bit harsh? They definitely deserve to present the bulletins IMO, and they don’t do too bad a job either.

Each to their own, but I personally think Peter Stefanovic & Mark Burrows should stick to reporting.

2 Likes