Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I didn’t realise that Michael Genovese actually cloned himself

3 Likes

I can’t believe it wasn’t mentioned here (since we are talking about some Nine News presenters doing radio) that Deborah Knight did some fill-in presenting for Ben Fordham on 2GB’s “Sydney Live” program this week, while Peter Overton along with Jessica Rowe guest presented Ray Hadley’s syndicated “Country Music Countdown” radio program which aired in Sydney on 2GB last night.

TBH I’m slightly disappointed that we won’t be seeing Peter Overton in a Roosters-themed tie (Grand Final aside that is the footy team he usually goes for, isn’t it?) for this year’s NRL Grand Final night bulletin! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But since the October NSW school holidays officially start this week, I’d imagine that both Pete & Jess will be taking the week off to spend quality time with the girls - nicer weather during October compared to June/July! With that and Deborah Knight being a high quality presenter for Nine News Sydney who usually outrates Fergo, I’m definitely not complaining! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sunday (30.09.2018): Jayde Cotic is presenting Brisbane’s weather tonight.

1 Like

Monday -
Gemma Gunning is presenting Early News.

Mark Burrows presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Sydney reporter Sophie Walsh is reporting from Indonesia.

2 Likes

Monday (01.10.2018): Deborah Knight is anchoring in Sydney again tonight. Belinda Russell is presenting the weather.

5 Likes

Madeline Slattery presenting weather in Melbourne again this week with Livinia still on holidays.

2 Likes

Livinia also clocks up 15 years presenting Melbourne’s weather. Still a touch behind Mike Larkin on 10 at 22 years.

Longest current Nine Weather Presenter?

2 Likes

…and Erin Molan presented Sport. So a weeknight (and maybe even a week?) with the full 2nd in-line team, will be quite interesting to see how the ratings go.

2 Likes

Sydney’s 6pm was more than 80,000 viewers ahead of Seven in both the 6pm and 6.30 timeslots. Last Monday with Peter Overton saw them beaten (just) in the first half and gain approximately 15,000 viewers to lead at 6.30. Great work team and to Deb in particular (who is doing double shifts ATM), even though it is HIGHLY unusual for so many absences at one time.

Belinda Russell is now on leave, so I expect Amber and Cam back tonight. I can’t really see Deb anchoring all week though, given she is also hosting Today.

3 Likes

Tuesday (02.10.2018) - Thursday (04.10.2018):
Deborah Knight is still anchoring in Sydney. Erin Molan presented sport.

4 Likes

It was made rather obvious last night when her endtag was used for the “Special Report” promos! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ken Sutcliffe is reporting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Likely something to do with an obituary package for Ron Casey, who presented Sydney Sport on Nine prior to Mike Gibson?

2 Likes

Brisbane tonight - Andrew worked the first week of the school holidays, so it looks like Melissa will be solo this week.

1 Like

Melbourne court reporter Jayde Vincent is now on maternity leave, Eliza Rugg is taking over as court reporter.

4 Likes

This week’s nomination for the SydneyCityTV “Most Interesting Reporter Piece to Camera” Awards goes to Ross Greenwood for this one of him in the cinema (with his back turned to the screen for most of the PTC), munching on some popcorn before turning back to the screen:

It’s probably a good thing for the Nine News Sydney reporting team that The Chaser doesn’t have a show on in 2018, because they’d have a field day with some of the ridiculous PTCs coming out of TCN recently! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nine News Melbourne at 4 being presented by Dougal Beatty today.

1 Like

Dougal presents on Thursday and Friday every fortnight.

6 Likes

Deb Knight presenting Sydney’s news again tonight - for what is her 8th day on air in a row (5 of those days being on Today in the morning and 9News in the evening)

7 Likes