Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Jerrie Demasi is presenting Nine Live Perth again on 26/9/2018. Probably Tracy is helping out at the Royal Show from what I’ve seen in her twitter.

3 Likes

(26/9/2018) Jonathan Uptin presenting sport in Brisbane tonight. Wally Lewis is at the Dally M Awards in Sydney.

Andrew Lofthouse presenting solo again this week.

4 Likes

Since when high heels became a PPE?

Talking about what’s at 0:17 into the vid below.

1 Like

Brett Mcleod hosting Melbourne’s afternoon news this afternoon.

Overton cheekily mentioned Jessica during a VO report about the opening of a new Sephora make up store on tonight’s news. He’ll be asking her to text him whether he needs to stop for milk on his way home during the bulletin next.

4 Likes

Friday (28.09.2018): Natalia Cooper presented the Early News this morning.

1 Like

Just tuned into 9 Live Perth and holy shit Tommo just fucking shouts the whole bulletin like it’s an hour long sport report.

Also they just had a weather preview which was just crossing to the 9 Plaza and talking to kids about road safety but without any weather details.

God damn I forgot how shit 9 News Perth is now.

6 Likes

Johnathan Uptin went on a Riverfire rehersal flight.

5 Likes

Just to confirm that Tracy Vo is now on a break.

And Matthew Pavlich is presenting on a Friday for the first time live at the MCG along with Paddy Sweeney.

1 Like

Did Jo hall present Melbournes news tonight? Saw her on the Melbourne’s set on her instagram.

1 Like

Nope. Hitch did. Perhaps promo shots?

1 Like

Does Hitch always read the news headlines in an overly dramatic tone?

Must’ve been.
You can see a little bit of the set behind Jo in this shot

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoRCJYlA1G8/?hl=en&taken-by=johall9

1 Like

Since it appears that Jo Hall did some form of promotional work with the set displaying the Nine News Melbourne liveshot & backdrop graphics, is it entirely unrealistic to think there might be a major announcement about the future of Nine News Melbourne (either on weeknights or weekends) coming soon?

5 Likes

Oh please!!! Don’t make me overexcite myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That would be a very risky move by 9. I personally don’t think they’d attempt it given their current status here as #1.

If anything, I’d think that Seven would be the risk taker in an attempt at attracting new viewers.

3 Likes

My guess is that Jo just wanted a better looking news set in the background for her Instagram pics…

12 Likes

Garry Youngberry presented Brisbane’s weather tonight.

Melissa should be back on Monday after two weeks leave.

2 Likes

Three camera crosses for Nine news perth - Paddy Sweeney at MCG, Michael genovese at the Melbourne, kelly Haywood at Optus stadium Perth.

3 Likes

Sunday -
Deb Knight presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Michael Genovese, Paddy Sweeney and Michael Genovese were at Langley Park for the West Coast Eagles celebrations. There were three separate camera coverages