Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Friday (21.09.2018): Lara Vella presented the Early News this morning.

2 Likes

I thought Bruce would present solo tonight. Not so based on two updates from today - and thankfully not from the studio as seen in the last couple of days.

2 Likes

Strange

Promo:

Tonight - not Monday :thinking:

8 Likes

Great to see Bruce in the background of Eva’s update! :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe they are saying Monday because they have bigger plans?

(21/9/2018) Jerrie Demasi presenting Nine Live Perth today.

3 Likes

1 Like

Allan playing dress-ups for his preview report tonight of the Royal Melbourne Show that starts tomorrow, just a normal day for Allan.:joy:

6 Likes

I thought that was Willie Wonka there for a minute.

3 Likes

Jessica Braithwaite on maternity leave now in Adelaide.

2 Likes

Is the gold coast bulletin directed out of brissy?

Yes - control room is at Mt Coot-tha.

1 Like

Same control room as the main bulletin?

AFAIK - that’s what has been consistently reported on the forum. A second control room was built for the regional bulletins.

3 Likes

This /\

4 Likes

Nine Gold Coast still running the Eva Milic “This Monday” promos even though she presented Friday. Promo even ran that night.

4 Likes

I don’t often do commentary about presenter fashion or post random old screencaps, but this one from April 7, 2011 has become relevant again:

If Peter Overton or TCN wardrobe still has this particular tie, I wonder if we’ll be seeing him wear it during the course of this week or next Sunday? Because if you ask me, a tie of that colour scheme would be quite appropriate for a presenter to wear while reading a news bulletin in the Sydney market over the next week or so! :wink: :rooster:

2 Likes

Diehard Roosters fan Jonathan Uptin wore a similar coloured tie in Brisbane last night. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wore it again next Sunday.

2 Likes

I know that it has been suggested that Karl moves to ACA after his stint on Today but what about if he became the US Bureau Chief when Robert Penfold retires?

Not only does he have the international /breaking news experience, it would be a good move for his personal life; away from the daily occurrence of the press. As a result, he would carry that negative PR over to ACA.

2 Likes