Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I had a feeling that Peter Overton was Canberra-bound after Deborah Knight presented most of the national afternoon coverage for Nine.

Off topic but with Seven having newsreaders from Melbourne & Brisbane at Parliament House, Mark Ferguson will probably also present Seven News Sydney from there tonight?

3 Likes

Is there any space left on the lawn in front of Parliament House?

I’d love to be in Canberra tonight to see all the various network anchors lined up presenting at the same time.

6 Likes

Lots of power boards in use. Hope the national energy grid can take the strain when all the lights are switched on at 6pm.

4 Likes

Yes Deb will be in the studio to present the rest of the days news tonight.

2 Likes

I am guessing Peter Overton will be seen in blurry SD tonight.

Friday -
Deb Knight hosting Leadership coverage from 11am.

Edit-
Coverage ended at 4pm

5 Likes

Madeline Slattery is presenting weather in Melbourne from Friday -Sunday, while Justine Conway is on maternity leave.

2 Likes

Sydney -
Peter Overton in Canberra again tonight with Deb Knight presenting the rest of the days news in the studio.

2 Likes

Saturday -

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News.

2 Likes

Former TVNZ Australian Correspondent Ruth Wynn-Williams filed a report for Nine News Sydney last night.

3 Likes

Good thing the Nine isn’t upside down.

Michael Genovese (WA Political Reporter) is presenting Nine News Perth this weekend (25 and 26/8).

2 Likes

Monday (27.08.2018) - Friday (31.08.2018): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News this week.

2 Likes

Monday -

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News again this week.

1 Like

Can’t stand his voice! Is he trying to do radio voiceovers or something? Too twangy!

1 Like

All-female line up tonight for 9 Gold Coast

4 Likes

I still can’t beleive how amateur hour this production looks for a Nine o&o station, it honestly looks worse than some regional examples and that’s saying something IMO.

6 Likes

You obviously haven’t seen NBN News then.

You’re right, I haven’t but by god judging by some of the caps and videos that I’ve seen on here at least the overall production and studio looks a lot more professional than that coming from Cavill Ave.

1 Like

Still better than Seven Regional Queensland.