Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday & Wednesday -
Sophie Walsh presenting Early News.

2 Likes

Brett McLeod filling in for Alicia Loxley on Melbourne Afternoon News this week.

1 Like

If you have inside information which is able to be shared why would you wait until it’s due to post that information?

Sure it may be bull but you can only bullshit so many times before nobody believes you anymore. I’d rather get the scoop sooner rather than later - wouldn’t you?

I wasn’t only agreeing with others who started this discussion maybe you should read some of @Tom_TV7 posts in this thread.
In this case he mentioned about a month ago that someone was replacing Amelia Adams, and as it has turned out that person hasn’t as yet.
He might have received the information at that time he posted and for whatever reason it hasn’t happened as yet.
As he said himself time will tell what happens.

3 Likes

Eva in Brisbane this afternoon

And therefore Wendy is back on the Gold Coast tonight

5 Likes

Bringing back the 2009 haircut too.

2 Likes

Scherri-Lee Biggs (Nine Perth’s Weather Presenter) has returned to presenting the weather on Nine News Perth today and tonight after her 3 week break.

1 Like

Last week the Nine News caption read Drunk Driver

Another unfortunate one tonight

4 Likes
1 Like

(26-27/7/2018) Edward Godfrey presenting Nine Live Adelaide Thursday and Friday this week.

4 Likes

Brett McLeod presenting First At Five News and Melbourne News again this weekend.

1 Like

From last Thursday, July 26, Ailsin Kriukelis officially started her role as Alison’s maternity relief on Brisbane’s Afternoon News, despite having filled-in for two weeks.

It does, unfortunately, appear that her reporting duties on Today will be reduced in the interim.

2 Likes

Madeline Slattery presenting weather from Friday - Sunday in Melbourne again this week.

2 Likes

Saturday (28.07.2018): Dominque Loudon is presenting Brisbane’s sport.

3 Likes

Vanessa O’Hanlon presenting Early News this week.

1 Like

Vanessa seems to be doing quite a lot of Early News shifts lately - they’re not that short staffed at Nine. Wonder how long until we see her quietly moved to this bulletin permanently and off regional news?

Monday -
Sophie Walsh presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

Dougal Beatty presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

2 Likes

The Early News is designed to give up-comers the opportunity to fine-tune their skills (BTW no one wants that shift permanently, I think Alice Monfries posted that it requires a 12am alarm!). I am sure Nine is aware of Vanessa’s presenting ability and Vanessa is very committed to improving.

As for why she is back presenting the bulletin just a few weeks later- they have lost a few presenters this year to rotate between. Casey Lawrence has left, Kate Creedon and Vicky Jardim are on maternity leave and Airlie Walsh is in Canberra.

Interestingly, she was originally supposed to replace Stevie Jacobs on Today.

5 Likes

Hopefully soon. It can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

Paddy Sweeney was featured on Nine Live Perth Chatroom.

1 Like