Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Kate Collins is back on 6pm duties, Liking her longer hairstyle too.

6 Likes

I didn’t think this was possible, but Michael Thompson on Nine News Perth has become even more intolerable. Stupid to have let Emmy go.

Great to have her back. I assume that she will also pick up Alice’s days on 9 Live.

5 Likes

Michael Thompson is basically the Stephen Quartermain and Tony Jones of Perth. Solid sports anchor, terrible news anchor.

11 Likes

Matthew Pavlich (Nine News Perth’s Sport Presenter Mon-Wed) is back on sports tonight.

2 Likes

H I N T ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I mean the sports coverage on Nine News Perth (2/7/2018) and he was replaced by Paddy Sweeney and Tania Armstrong last week.

I know, I was joking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t worry, she is back presenting Nine Live Queensland today (3/7/2018).

3 Likes

Anna Coren was reporting for Nine from Thailand today.

8 Likes

So I’m guessing that Anna Coren no longer works for CNN International (which I’m pretty sure is where she moved to after leaving Seven a decade ago) and might be a freelance journalist these days?

1 Like

Still at CNN, also done a live cross on 1 News in NZ tonight. Was credited as a CNN correspondent.

2 Likes

Ahh, good to know. A surprise to see a CNN reporter on Nine though because I think they’re affiliated with Seven/Sky News for Australian coverage?

1 Like
6 Likes

Amelia filed her first report from Europe on Monday night.

2 Likes

Wednesday -
Sydney reporter Alice Monfries is reporting from Thailand on the cave rescue.

This afternoon in Brisbane with Aislin Kriukelis

3 Likes

6 Likes

Seems Jo Hall has legged it from Nine News Central Victoria.

Although it probably goes without saying, she’s also presenting Sydney’s weather tonight.

How long has it been now since Amber Sherlock presented a full Sunday-Thursday week of weather? Feels like at least a month.

Also, we probably should expect to see Deborah Knight presenting Nine News Sydney on Sunday-Thursday next week? The reason I ask is because Peter Overton usually takes a week off during the NSW Winter school holidays (likely to spend time with Jess & the girls, fair enough) which just happen to start next week…

1 Like

jo hall is on holidays