Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Amelia’s Instagram story showed her packing up her house yesterday with everything close to gone. Her 9Honey article a few weeks ago said she would be living with her Mum for a week before heading to London.

3 Likes

Probably too much, IMO.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen so far, Alice Monfries isn’t a bad presenter although she’s probably just a little too fast with her reading.

3 Likes

At least she doesn’t read as fast as Davina Smith.

I agree, she isn’t awful. But let’s put it this way, there are a lot of others in that Sydney newsroom who deserve the opportunity over (and would do a better job than) Alice.

2 Likes

(15/6/2018) Rob Canning presenting sport in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

One name comes to mind for me and that is Jayne Azzopardi she should be given more newsreading duties on weekdays, afterall she is the newsreader on Weekend Today.
But obviously Nine want her on reporting duties during the week in Sydney.

4 Likes

He would’ve been the better option to cover Erin’s maternity leave than Neil Breen.

5 Likes

Oh how I completely agree. If I could like this post twice, I would.

As I’ve said before, Nine really needs to give Jayne Azzopardi a higher profile presenting role soon. Otherwise I can see her becoming the next Sarah Harris (ie, a rival network’s star)!

2 Likes

Davina’s reading has became faster since returning from Maturnity Leave last year. Although she was already a fast reader when she began in 2014. Seems to becoming a trend at TCN, Amelia Adams is the same (but not as fast).

Speaking of Nine News Sydney at 4pm… I really think Sophie Walsh or Julie Snook should be filling in more then Alice Monfries.

2 Likes

I don’t think Jayne works Fridays, but I think should pick up at least one of Amelia’s days. Maybe Jayne should drop MAFS and WWOS contributions in favour of utlising her talent.

And Alicia Loxley.

Tim Davies, Gabrielle Boyle, Lara Vella too.

1 Like

Corey Norris presenting sport in Melbourne again this weekend.
Screenshot_2018-06-17-12-57-12

2 Likes
5 Likes

Rob Canning presented sport in Sydney again last night.

6 Likes

He is a lot better than Neil Breen

4 Likes

Isn’t anyone?

3 Likes

Monday -

Gemma Gunning presenting Early News.

Amelia Adams presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Most likely Amelia’s last week.

3 Likes

Brett McLeod presenting Melbourne Afternoon News.
Alicia Loxley is filling in on ABC Melbourne Radio for a few weeks.

5 Likes

Dougal Beatty is currently presenting Nine News Victoria whilst Jo Hall is on leave.

4 Likes