Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Live cross Jordan Fabris near the top of the QTQ 6pm bulletin.

Stumbled over the name of the bowls club.

Very different style to the original Fabbo who had a quiet but authoritative delivery style. This was the 2018 style, ‘bang, bang, bang’, shout it all, force it out.

Don’t like it.

2 Likes

Sunday (10.11.2018) - Monday (12.06.2018): Neil Breen is presenting Sydney sport whilst Cam is on assignment. Belinda Russell is presenting the weather.

1 Like

Amber Sherlock might be on medical leave? I did notice that she was wearing some form of ankle bandage on one of her legs last week and hasn’t been on-air since Wednesday (I think).

Even though I’m not a particular fan of Amber Sherlock as a TV presenter these days, I still hope she gets better soon.

1 Like

She’s probably still upset that everyone in the newsroom was wearing blue that day.

12 Likes

In the words of the Fine Young Cannibals, Blue - it’s a colour so cruel.

2 Likes

Hope she is okay, but is hardly missed. Belinda is doing a far better job, and watching the Telethon, seems to be a lot more popular with other presenters.

1 Like

Tuesday -
Davina Smith is back presenting Morning News.

3 Likes

She could barely fathom someone else wearing the same colour as her last year, I reckon her brain exploded with however many employees TCN has all wearing blue (as well as any other Sydney Broadcast) on Wednesday

3 Likes

I’m sure you will be happy to know Amber has returned today.

2 Likes

(12/6/2018) Julie Snook presenting the Afternoon News in Sydney today.

3 Likes

Get ready for a hell of an interesting hour! ft Amber Sherlock!!! - Jokes apart Davina was there at 2.30 for the special breaking news update so where is she now? I’m guessing she had to run off.

6 Likes

Alexander Heinke - sport on 9 GC News

Jayde Cotic still presenting weather but seems to be picking up a few stories as well.

4 Likes

Looks like (apart from Jayde) we’ve got some new recruits to do the presenting. Not a bad thing tbh although it’s a bit disappointing that two of the best GC reporters, Mia Glover and Sam Cucchiara has left and is now based at the more-sensationalist Brisbane newsroom.

4 Likes

Noted tonight.

2 Likes

Jo Hall had an early 60th birthday party today. Her actual birthday is June 25.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Did she get a kiss from Tony?

1 Like

Probably because Jo does like him as a long time colleague, unlike Rebecca Judd whose disdain for him was obvious for all to see.:joy:

5 Likes

Friday -

Alice Monfries presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Well that was quick. Nine Sydney obviously sees a lot in Alice Monfries.