Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

With her husband putting his own career on hold to become a house husband in London, totally understandable a time frame is needed to keep everyone happy with the situation.

6 Likes

Deb Knight presenting in Sydney this evening.

4 Likes

I was just about to post the same thing!

Presumably, Cameron Williams & Wally Lewis will be presenting the Sports segments of Nine News at the MCG for their respective markets tomorrow?

3 Likes

Wednesday & Thursday -
Jayne Azzopardi Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News

3 Likes

Congratulations to Erin Molan on the birth this morning of her daughter named Eliza Emily Ogilvy.

6 Likes

Jessica Braithwaite presented 9 Live Adelaide today for the first time. She is also pregnant and due in October, according to her Instagram.

1 Like

Nine News Melbourne reporter Jonathan Kearsley seems to be. I know he said few months ago that he was joining the bureau, but surely the position isn’t permanent as another reporter isn’t really needed IMO.

She actually did a pretty good from what I’ve seen. I think she should be given the opportunity to improve her reading on the Arvo news and filling-in on the weekend.

They really need to find an understudy for Jess now so that they don’t have Brenton doing it. This understudy should permanently do the weather on the weekend news in the interim.

1 Like

Hannah Sinclair (Ex-Nine Perth) was even reporting live on Today.

Thursday (07.06.2018): Neil Breen presented Sydney sport. Belinda Russell presented the weather.

I wonder if Amber is working Sunday- Wednesday now?

3 Likes

Friday (08.06.2018):

Eva Milic is presenting Queensland’s Afternoon News.

Andrew Lofthouse is anchoring solo in Brisbane tonight.

4 Likes

Looking at his twitter he started his new role in Canberra this week.

4 Likes

Cameron Williams has flown to Las Vegas to cover Jeff Horn’s boxing fight.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News/Melbourne News again this weekend.

2 Likes

Clint Stanaway is reporting from Russia for the World Cup.

2 Likes

Sydney reporter Gabrielle Boyle is reporting from London today.

4 Likes

I’m guessing this week or next will be Amelia’s last.

Monday (11.06.2018) - Friday (15.06.2018): Gemma Gunning is presenting the Early News.

4 Likes

I know that Gemma Gunning is a producer at the Sydney newsroom, but has she ever presented a news bulletin on Nine prior to this morning? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

(11/6/2018) Alex Heinke and Penelope Liersch presenting sport and weather respectively on the Gold Coast news tonight.

3 Likes