Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday (28.05.2018) - Friday (01.06.2018): Alice Monfries is presenting the Early News.

5 Likes

…and again today. Presumably, Amelia Adams has already presented her final news bulletins before moving to London and starting her new role as the European Correspondent for the network in July.

3 Likes

Amelia is currently on holidays, probably heading overseas after her holiday.

3 Likes

Who is filling in for her while she is on maternity leave?

1 Like

Not to sure. I’m guessing we will just wait and see.

1 Like

Belinda Russell presented Sydney’s weather tonight, despite Amber reading Nine News Now.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams is back presenting Friday Morning News.

3 Likes

Sophie Walsh presenting Sydney’s 4pm news.

4 Likes

Amelia did sound unwell this morning.

4 Likes

Hannah Sinclair is presenting Sydney’s weather tonight.

5 Likes

Wow, Nine News Sydney must see something really special in Hannah Sinclair (and I’m saying this in a good way! :slightly_smiling_face:) if they’re getting her to do fill-in weather presenting after only joining the bulletin as a reporter about two weeks ago!

2 Likes

Well i don’t think that she had fill-in for weather on Nine News Perth nor on Nine Live Perth. The only ones i saw so far on all of the three bulletins in Perth (Other than Scherri-Lee Biggs) is Jerrie Damasi, Rebecca Johns and Lisa Fernandez (Not on the 6PM Nine News).

Oh BTW, i haven’t seen Alice Murray (née Pooley) doing reports now as in favor of other reporters doing the job, so perhaps shes now presenting the weekend bulletins unless being replaced by Michael Genovese who is a reporter too.

I think Hannah Sinclair may only be doing a report on the winter weather in Sydney tonight and not actually filling in for Belinda.

2 Likes

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five and Melbourne News tonight.

1 Like

You were right, Hannah is doing a live X to Deb on breaking news… Interesting in the tweet how she quoted " I’ll have the weather details tonight "

She technically did have weather details. She wasn’t wrong.

2 Likes

Monday (04.06.2018) - Friday (08.06.2018): Sophie Walsh is presenting the Early News.

3 Likes

(4/6/2018) Jonathan Uptin presenting sport in Brisbane tonight.

8 Likes

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but Amelia Adams European correspondent role will only go for 18 months before deciding wether to continue or come back to Aus.

5 Likes

Amelia Adams filling in for Davina today.

4 Likes