Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

you do know it’s a news bulletin and not a lifestyle or entertainment show right?

Who are you talking to?

1 Like

I thought it was an hour long of Aldi specials tbh just from reading this thread, so I’ve never bothered to watch it before. My bad

1 Like

Yep, it reminds me of what’s been happening at Seven News Sydney (different network I know, but I’m using them as a comparison because the quality of both have been really going down the tubes recently)!

If you ask me, QTQ really needs a news director who’s willing to lift the content up to levels of quality typically seen on TCN & GTV.

Monday(30.04.2018) - Friday (04.05.2018): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News.

I get that she/he will likely start on-air around mid-May, at/around the same time as Alice Monfries starts filling in for Kate Creedon and probably also when Erin Molan goes on maternity leave.

But do we know who the new permanent reporter (or likely successor to Airlie Walsh who moved to the Canberra bureau a few weeks back) for Nine News Sydney is yet?

1 Like

The two Alicias (Alicia Loxley and Alicia Muling) presented news and sport in Melbourne this afternoon.

vlcsnap-2018-05-02-17h22m29s679
vlcsnap-2018-05-02-17h22m51s834

6 Likes

Peter Stefanovic did a report inside a Qantas jumbo jet. He talked about the retirement of the Boeing 747s. A very sad day in Australian aviation

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ebonycavallaro/status/989718036629278721

Even earlier after checking old tapes - 1988:

12 Likes

Gosh the bulletin back then was all class. Shame the same can’t be said about the load of garbage that’s being exposed to Queenslanders (and Territorians) nowadays.

4 Likes

Another angle - mainly seen in promos.

9 Likes

Today is Alice Monfries’ last day at 9 Adelaide before heading to Sydney. She’s presenting 9 Live Adelaide.

6 Likes

Alice Murray (Nine News Perth’s Reporter/Weekend Presenter) is now back on doing the weekend bulletins. The last appearance before her maternity leave was on 11/3/2018.

Sports presenter Paddy Sweeney also returned to presenting on Nine Perth as well after a holiday break in Japan as he was live in Busselton for the triathlon there despite Tania Armstrong still doing sports on a wed to sun since Matthew Pavlich’s first week.

2 Likes

Monday (07.05.2018) - Friday (11.05.2018): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News.

1 Like

Jonathan Uptin presenting Nine Live Queensland today.

3 Likes

The newsroom set dates back to March 1987 funded by Alan Bond. The newsroom had a new coat of paint in the early 90’s then a major refurb in 1997. It was rested late 1999. Behind the cameras there was a small back ground of Brisbane used for live crosses on the Today show.

3 Likes

Amelia Adams filling in for Davina Smith today.

2 Likes

She might not be filling in much anymore…

11 Likes

Wow this came out of nowhere. Wonder who will do Monday and Friday national bulletins now.

2 Likes