Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday (16.04.2018) - Friday (20.04.2018): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News.

2 Likes

Clint Stanaway is on holidays. Corey Norris presented weekend Melbourne sport with regional presenter Nathan Currie filling-in on the local Afternoon News.

Sophie Walsh is continuing to present the weather Monday through to Thursday.

2 Likes

Pavlich started in Perth tonight. Moving sides to sit on the left of Thommo for preview. A new background also.

Standing presentation for the actual sport segment.

2 Likes

How did he go as a presenter?

Mmmm will take some time I think :thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds like another case of somebody being recruited more so for their footballing name as opposed to ANY natural ability in front of the camera?

Reminds me of NRL player Jonathon Thurston, in his early days he was terrible in his dictation whenever he was interviewed as a player, though he is better now as a panelist on football shows, but still not great.

Brett Mcleod is presenting news on Today Extra. He will most likely present the Morning News today.

2 Likes

Along with presenting the morning news, Brett McLeod is also presenting the 4pm news in Sydney.

4 Likes

Erin Molan presenting sport in Sydney

4 Likes

Much better than Mark Burrows. I know a lot of people don’t like Brett, but I don’t mind him presenting the Morning News every now and then.

She will be presenting on Wednesday and Thursday as well.

2 Likes

Since Erin Molan is expected to go on maternity leave soon, I’m not overly surprised that Nine are letting her present some Sydney sport segments on Sunday-Thursday before then.

Also, it’s absolutely fantastic that Sophie Walsh is presenting Sunday-Thursday weather here in Sydney this week! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Brett McLeod is presenting the Morning News and Sydney 4pm news again. Possibly whole week.

2 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi has returned to reporting today.

2 Likes

Any reason why Brett Mcleod is up in Sydney?

Justine Conway is presenting Melbourne’s weather this Friday.

Sophie Walsh is still presenting Sydney’s weather on Friday and Saturday nights.

1 Like

Pavlich seems to be a really nice guy and I wish him the best. But after all that promotion by Nine - the ratings on Monday were as poor as they have been this year.

Nothing Nine Perth have yet done has changed my view that removing Tim and Emmy was the wrong decision.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that Livinia is now doing Monday to Thursday each week with Justine’s doing Friday to Sunday.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, that’ll be 11 nights in a row that Sophie Walsh has presented the weather on Sydney’s 6pm bulletin?

Personally, I think Nine really needs to make Sophie at least the regular Friday/Saturday weather presenter for Sydney. Having saw her present the weather the other night, it didn’t even feel like we had a fill-in weather presenter - she was that good!

3 Likes

Wally Lewis 20 Years at Nine

7 Likes

Wally 30 years ago in Seoul :slight_smile:

9 Likes