Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Omg. Talk about harpooning an already sinking ship.

4 Likes

Excellent news about Airlie moving to Canberra Bureau she will do very well in her new role.

@SydneyCityTV l had never seen Jane reading news until this week,obviously she has experience and her confidence and presenting skills are of a high standard.
It’s nice to see her have this opportunity on a national level even if it’s only the Early edition.

5 Likes

Have we even seen Pavlich present anything before?

He might turn out to be quite good.

A bit harsh to be passing judgement this early me thinks.

Having said that, it’s highly unlikely to solve Nine News Perth’s woes.

If Matthew read the sports shirtless your eyeballs would be glued to the screen! :rofl:

3 Likes

Will Pavlich still work for radio and Fox Footy coverage of AFL matches on weekends?

I think Pavlich will work for Fox Footy Coverage and 6PR radio during weekends.

Pav has ‘presented’ a weekly ‘column’ for want of a better word on 9 News last year. Whilst Pav is likeable I’m worried this is another McManust stunt.

3 Likes

Lizzie Pearl?

Alice Monfries is coming over from Adelaide.

To the best of my knowledge, Alice Monfries will be filling in for Kate Creedon when she’s on maternity leave.

2 Likes

Madeline Slattery presenting the weather in Melbourne this weekend

1 Like

Peter Overton on the cover of Stellar magazine with Jess today

4 Likes

Last night in Queensland, Melissa Downes presented Commonwealth Games stories from Surfers Paradise beach. Jono Uptin in the studio as usual for the rest of the days news. Sport was with Sam Squires outside Carrara Stadium.

1 Like

Peter Overton is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

In Queensland, Jono Uptin in the studio tonight with Melissa Downes again doing Commonwealth Games stories from The Star.

1 Like

Deb Knight is still being featured on promos for tomorrow night’s news.

3 Likes

Monday(09.04.2018) - Friday(13.04.2018): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News.

1 Like

Ross Greenwood is presenting Nine News Now.

1 Like

He’s presented several times before I think.
Anyway good to see him, he’s a pretty good anchor IMO.

4 Likes

Just Noticed, why is Ross Greenwood presenting Nine News Now?

1 Like