Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Agreed. I’d even prefer him or Eva Milic to do weekends rather than Darren Curtis.

Joel back to reporting tonight

2 Likes

I reckon they should get veteran reporter Bob Harnett to present sport on the weekend. He’s been with 9 Perth for 30 years, the least management can do is give him a try.

2 Likes

I think he would be close to retiring or retired

1 Like

Pretty sure they had his farewell a little while back.

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and in Melbourne again this weekend.

1 Like

I believe Amber Sherlock is back presenting Sydney’s weather from tonight; as Belinda has started her holidays as of last night (albeit back on Friday).

1 Like

something’s different in the main plasma behind Thommo… are they finally going back to a live shot?

1 Like

Bob still voices sport reports.

I saw this pic on Tracy Vo’s Facebook page. Could this be a new team?

3 Likes

Who are those people?

1 Like

Do they operate a Sun—Thu & Fri—Sat roster in WA as well?

No, I think thommo is presenting a special edition because of the opening of Optus Stadium. It’s normal weekdays and weekends format usually

Thommo presenting a Sports story out of the new Stadium doesnt really do much to move him along to main Anchor.

Scherri Lee Biggs was in Optus stadium doing weather reports. I think scherri did a weather report on a weekend for the first time.

Elizabeth Bryan presenting the Early Edition this Week.

2 Likes

By the looks of it they are going back to the template for the background used Aus wide.

2 Likes

The West Australian capital currently has one daily newspaper, which is printed by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp Australia.

Unless something big has happened and I’ve been under a rock, SWM owns the West. You’d expect a media website to fact check this or know this.

9 Likes

She will most likely be presenting for the week

1 Like

Brett McLeod is presenting Melbourne Afternoon News from Monday -Wednesday again this week.

1 Like