Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Same avatar.

1 Like

@Dj_Cazzah

Posted on Friday last week

1 Like

Clint Stanaway presented sport in Melbourne on Monday & Tuesday this week.

2 Likes

And Ayrton Woolley presented sport on the 4pm news in Melbourne today.

4 Likes

Tuesday (28.11.2017) - Thursday (30.11.2017): Amelia Adams is presenting the Morning News and Sydney’s local Afternoon News.

4 Likes

Mark Macgugan presenting sport in Melbourne Wednesday - Friday this week.

2 Likes

Davina Smith is on holidays, my guess Amelia is probably presenting next week as well. We’ll probably see both of them presenting over Xmas/New Year.

3 Likes

Mark Burrows presenting Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Erin Molan announced her pregnancy at the end of sport on tonight’s Sydney bulletin. Wonder what this means for Nine’s plans to revamp The Footy Show?

7 Likes

…or even who’ll be presenting the sports segment of Nine News Sydney over Summer?

Somehow I wouldn’t be overly surprised if the chances of Tim Gilbert and James Bracey being chosen to fill-in have increased. Less likely to fill in is Danika Mason (as good as she is at Sports presenting/reporting, from what I’ve seen) while Julie Snook probably won’t do Sport or any Nine News Sydney presenting role over Summer because…well, I think we all know why by now.

3 Likes

Or even Neil Breen.

1 Like
5 Likes

No Emmy in Perth tonight but a clearly under the weather Tim McMillan presenting solo. :thinking:

4 Likes

She’s not due next week!

If we assume she’s 3-4 months along then she will probably go on leave around Easter which could easily have her back on-air by summer 2018-19 if she takes the standard six months off.

5 Likes

It would be good if Nine still had Yvonne Sampson. At least she could fill-in on the Footy Show competently.

1 Like

Just in case, confirmation that after 8.5 years as weekend news anchor in Sydney, Georgie will finish up in the coming weeks as she joins Today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb6iyPaA36O/?taken-by=belinda.russell

7 Likes

A new 2nd in-line newsreader for the #1 rating bulletin in Sydney is pretty big news, so hopefully sometime in the next few weeks we’ll hear an announcement from Nine about their Friday/Saturday newsreader for 2018.

4 Likes

Nine don’t have to look far. It should be Deb Knight who is one of the best newsreaders in the country.

13 Likes

Agreed. There’s no choice to be made. Deborah Knight is the only candidate.

7 Likes