Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Justine Conway presenting weather on 4pm & 6pm Melbourne News from the Melbourne Showgrounds, with the Royal Melbourne Show starting tomorrow the tradition is for the weather to be presented nightly from the Showgrounds.

1 Like

Neil Breen is presenting Friday sport in Sydney.

Deb Knight presenting in Sydney this evening.

4 Likes

Madeline Slattery presenting weather in Melbourne this weekend from the Royal Melbourne Show.

2 Likes

Saturday (23.09.2017) - Sunday (24.09.2017): Darren Curtis is anchoring solo in Queensland this weekend. Gold Coast’s Jayde Cotic is presenting the weather.

1 Like

More on the changes to Nine News Darwin following the move of studio production to Brisbane and reporter Henry Jones has joined Amy Culpitt by joining the ABC in Darwin as a reporter.

4 Likes

Such a shame :frowning: but another good pick for ABC

2 Likes

Speaking of former Nine News Darwin reporters, I can’t believe I didn’t pick up on this one earlier (and if it’s already been mentioned on Media Spy, I do apologise) but Elizabeth Creasy moved to Nine News Perth several months back.

…who was also the Sports presenter on the final locally produced edition of Nine News Darwin a few weeks ago.

A pity that he’s no longer with Nine, but another good pick-up for ABC News nonetheless!

1 Like

Monday (25.09.2017)- Friday (29.09.2017): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News again this week.

1 Like

Monday (25.09.2017): Mark Burrows is presenting the Morning News and Sydney’s local Afternoon News.

Livinia Nixon is back from holidays today, she will be presenting weather on Melbourne 4pm & 6pm News from the Brownlow Red Carpet.

4 Likes

Another week another gaffe.

9 Likes

Peter Hitchener will be making appearances at the Nine News Stand at the Royal Melbourne Show on weekdays between 12pm-2pm…The stand is located in the Woolworths Fresh Food Pavilion. Others presenters will also be making appearances during the show which ends 3 October.

4 Likes

At least it’s not another night, another gaffe (or two even) as it was earlier in the year.

1 Like

He will always make a Effort to go the Show :+1::+1::+1:

Sadly, the Melbourne Show is a bit of a money making exercise now.

1 Like

That was hilarious. Not just for Mark Burrows getting his presenters wrong, but also for the look on his face when he realised that he got it wrong! :stuck_out_tongue:

Although at the same time, one really has to wonder how Amber thought of being called Belinda. Behind the scenes after the bulletin wrapped up probably would’ve made for an interesting watch!

I’m pretty sure all the Royal Agricultural Shows are a bit of a money making exercise, but of course that’s for another topic!

8 Likes

Davina Smith is back presenting Tuesday -Thursday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News this week.

2 Likes

Andrew Lofthouse is anchoring solo in Brisbane again this week.

1 Like

Peter Overton the wedding celebrant?

IMG_2387

8 Likes

Carrie-Anne Greenbank is presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today,this is the first bulletin she has presented at Nine Melbourne

7 Likes