Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sorry?

I think HarbourSideTV is wondering if Pete, Davina & Tracy are currently off air because theyā€™re busy doing promotional work for Nine News. And to be fair, something like this has happened before - remember when the Nine News Sydney presenting team individually took random time off air towards the end of last year to film promotional material in Perth for the ā€œPeter Overton Returns for 2017/New Set Launchā€ promos that aired in January?

Also, heā€™s previously said that we might get local editions of the Morning News in October when the Queensland edition of Nineā€™s Morning News will resume broadcasting.

5 Likes

I think the Perth one was a bit unusual because Perth was the only one that already had the new set.

If they are doing promo shoots, I donā€™t see why they wouldnā€™t be doing it in Sydney, and thus how much time off would they need to do that? It shouldnā€™t be much? Not close to a whole week? :thinking:

Time will tell.

Well, Jess Rowe has been absent from Studio 10, so I daresay her and Pete are on holidays together for a few days.

Davina was sick last week.

Tracy Grimshaw is absent at least one day nearly every second week.

1 Like

Mark Burrows presenting Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Jess Rowe is now back on studio 10

1 Like

Georgie Gardner is presenting her usual Friday night in Sydney this week.

5 Likes

Deborah Knight presenting in Sydney tonight.

5 Likes

Saturday (16.09.2017) - Sunday (17.09.2017): Alison Ariotti is anchoring solo in Queensland this weekend.

2 Likes

ā€¦and Neil Breen presented Sydney Sport.

2 Likes

He did last night too.

2 Likes

Georgie Gardner presenting Nine News Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Erin Molan was at her sisters wedding.

1 Like

TBH. I honestly would prefer Rob Canning or Julie Snook to fill-in for Erin in the future than Neil Breen.

8 Likes

Isnā€™t he Louise Momberā€™s maternity relief? Or is it Alice Pooley?

Michaelā€™s probably filling in for Alice.

1 Like

Alice did the first few weeks.

1 Like

Michael was also overseas then, so who knows really. Iā€™d prefer him to Alice.

1 Like

Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News again this week.

2 Likes

Peter Overton back presenting Nine News Sydney this evening.

3 Likes