Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

In a news update during “Hot Seat”, Peter Overton emphasized that Nine News is “Sydney’s Number 1”.

I’ve never heard him say that before.

He says it sometimes when he throws to a break during the news.

Tim Gilbert presented Sydney sport tonight.

2 Likes

Stuck in Amsterdam due to a typhoon.

Belinda Russell presented the weather on today’s Nine News Sydney at 4pm and I presume she’ll also be doing the forecast at 6pm.

1 Like

I heard he’s getting out at 4:20 tomorrow.

6 Likes

An update to my previous post, Amber is presenting Sydney’s 6pm weather even though Belinda did the forecast on the 4pm bulletin.

Speaking of rather average Nine News Sydney presenters, Tim Gilbert is presenting Sport again tonight.

1 Like

Marginally better than Neil Breen, but otherwise pretty average.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder what TJ would think about this…

6 Likes

Tony Jones and Livinia Nixon presented from the My Room Telethon set on Melbourne News bulletin tonight.

Tony was probably hiding in his dressing room while Bec was in the studio! :rofl:

6 Likes

Garry Youngberry has returned from his break to present weather for Nine Live Queensland and the 6pm news from the Brisbane Boat Show today.

3 Likes

have they presented the weather from the new set yet?

No.

1 Like

Anyone else notice Georgie Gardner wearing a small microphone protruding under
her hair line tonight instead of the usual lapel mic?

2 Likes

Very noticeable, should at least be on the other side under her hair… Does Nine not have any white lapel mics?

2 Likes

Herald Sun reports that Seb Costello has suddenly gone MIA while covering last week’s Barcelona terror attacks. Nine would only say Costello has gone on leave and Tom Steinfort has flown in to take over as European correspondent for the time being. Very odd.

5 Likes

The article on Seb Costello.

4 Likes

Bit of a weird article from HS. Maybe there’s a personal reason why he’s suddenly had to take some time off?

1 Like

Just read the article in today’s Herald Sun.

So bizarre :thinking:

It’s making out that Seb has ‘gone off the rails’ or is being a ‘naughty boy’ or something?

I swear I just saw him in a live-cross to Barcelona a few days ago?

Not a good look at all for Nine (the publicity), being the company’s chairman’s son!