Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Who sends letters anymore? I bet they write to the editor of newspapers too :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Melbourne crime reporter Alexis Daish had a nice farewell from some friends from Victoria Police this week.

:joy:

She had been a crime reporter for three and a half years and is now heading to America joining Nine’s US Bureau replacing Lizzie Pearl.

11 Likes

Saturday -

Mark Burrows presenting in Sydney again tonight.

Brett McLeod is presenting First At Five News and 6pm in Melbourne this weekend.

3 Likes

Lily Greer from WIN News Toowoomba now reporting in Darwin, replacing Louise Rennie (now in Perth)

1 Like

Alicia Muling is presenting sport on Five At Five News/Melbourne News again this weekend.

2 Likes

01/12/2018:

Belinda Russell is presenting Sydney’s weather from Campbelltown.

3 Likes

Saturday (01.12.2018): Ebony Cavallaro is presenting Brisbane’s weather.

Michael Atkinson is still presenting sport.

2 Likes

You said it in your last post.,
Leave Britn… I mean Mark Alone!

Yep certainly getting real old with the bagging of particular Nine presenters. No one is perfect and no one is forcing you to watch. Simply don’t.

2 Likes

Louise is originally from Perth, right?

If so, good to know that she’s got a position in her home market! :slight_smile:

…which is what I did tonight. I only checked out the end of the bulletin at/around five to 7 just to see what the on-location presentation of the forecast was like (as per a post on this forum) and that’s it.

It might come as a shock to many people on Media Spy, but I’ll often watch Nine News Sydney (or another station’s news service) just to see a particular report I’m interested in!

Peter Overton is still presenting.

2 Likes

Sunday -

Belinda Russell presented weather in Sydney.

2 Likes

Sunday (02.12.2018): Ebony Cavallaro is presenting Brisbane’s weather again tonight.

Jono presented sport in addition to news.

2 Likes

Monday -
Lara Vella is presenting Early News.

Sophie Walsh is presenting Morning News and Nine News Now.

With Mark Burrows presenting Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Tony Jones is presenting in Melbourne with Clint Stanaway presenting sport and Madeline Slattery presenting the weather this week.

1 Like

Sophie Walsh is presenting Sydney’s weather tonight.

2 Likes

It is no shock at all that you watch Nine News Sydney. Do you have visitor’s rights to Willoughby yet? :smiley:

1 Like

Tony Jones presenting Nien News Melbourne Tonight.

Monday (03.12.2018) - Friday (07.12.2018) Melissa Downes is anchoring solo in Brisbane. Sofie Formica is presenting the weather.

4 Likes

As mentioned above. Also ‘Nine’ news, not Nien news

1 Like