Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Adam Hegarty Co-reading Regional Qld tonight

1 Like

A rare appearance from a Perth reporter on Nine News Sydney tonight.

Scott Cunningham covered the death of a mother hit by a car near Corrigin in WA.

1 Like

Here’s a cap of that:

Also, Damian Ryan filed an “Exclusive” report in/near Grafton for tonight’s Nine News Sydney (Let me guess…NBN passed it off as one of their own exclusives?) on the construction of the new prison being built up there:

Knowing the distance between the Clarence Valley and the Sydney Metropolitan Area, I’m not sure whether Damo & crew would’ve driven or flown for this one.

2 Likes

That includes Darwin too yeah?

Yes

1 Like

Davina Smith (alongside Deb) is smashing the political coverage this morning. Perfectly comfortable at the ad-libs and seems to know her stuff really well.

7 Likes

Wednesday -

Sophie Walsh presenting Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Thursday (23.08.2018): Deborah Knight presented a special edition of Nine News today at 12pm because of rolling coverage on the Leadership Spill. The bulletin included special coverage and the rest of the days news and concluded after Turnbull’s press conference.

3 Likes

Peter Overton will be presenting tonight’s bulletin live from Canberra - presumably with Deb Knight in the studio to do the other news.

4 Likes

Melissa in Canberra for Nine

2 Likes

I had a feeling that Peter Overton was Canberra-bound after Deborah Knight presented most of the national afternoon coverage for Nine.

Off topic but with Seven having newsreaders from Melbourne & Brisbane at Parliament House, Mark Ferguson will probably also present Seven News Sydney from there tonight?

3 Likes

Is there any space left on the lawn in front of Parliament House?

I’d love to be in Canberra tonight to see all the various network anchors lined up presenting at the same time.

6 Likes

Lots of power boards in use. Hope the national energy grid can take the strain when all the lights are switched on at 6pm.

4 Likes

Yes Deb will be in the studio to present the rest of the days news tonight.

2 Likes

I am guessing Peter Overton will be seen in blurry SD tonight.

Friday -
Deb Knight hosting Leadership coverage from 11am.

Edit-
Coverage ended at 4pm

5 Likes

Madeline Slattery is presenting weather in Melbourne from Friday -Sunday, while Justine Conway is on maternity leave.

2 Likes

Sydney -
Peter Overton in Canberra again tonight with Deb Knight presenting the rest of the days news in the studio.

2 Likes

Saturday -

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News.

2 Likes

Former TVNZ Australian Correspondent Ruth Wynn-Williams filed a report for Nine News Sydney last night.

3 Likes