Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I wonder what Juice 107.3 thinks when they’re broadcasting a rival radio station’s competition? Unfortunately when you simulcast you take everything “warts and all”!

For those interstate Juice 107.3 is a Gold Coast community radio station that re-broadcasts Nine Gold Coast News and Nine News Queensland.

2 Likes

Same can probably be said with the Hope 103.2 simulcasts of Nine News Sydney when the 6pm bulletin sometimes airs reports which tout the ratings success of 2GB (likely due to Ross Greenwood & Ben Fordham, which AFAIK are employed by both Nine and 2GB):

1 Like

Dougal Beatty is back presenting Melbourne Afternoon News on Thursday & Friday this week.

1 Like

There was one night two weeks ago where the radio station cut the weather forecast just as Jayde was mentioning the car giveaway and didn’t return until the start of the Nine News Queensland simulcast.

3 Likes

Eva solo tonight

3 Likes

Belinda Russell also presented the weather on Sydney’s 4pm & 6pm bulletins.

How long has it been since we last saw Amber Sherlock present on a Thursday? Surely at least six weeks?

2 Likes

I think Amber was there last Thursday but I get your point; she hasn’t worked a full week consecutively in a while.

Erin Molan returns to the Footy Show tonight so I assume that she will be back on weekend sport from tomorrow.

3 Likes

Tracy Vo (Nine Live Perth’s Main Presenter) is presenting the 6PM bulletin tonight. Has been 6 months since she covered the role for it before being replaced by former sports presenter Michael Thomson.

5 Likes

Yes Erin is returning to presenting sport in Sydney from tonight.

2 Likes

Jerrie Damasi (Nine Perth’s Crime Reporter) is presenting Nine Live Perth on 20/7/2018.

2 Likes

(20/7/2018) Andrew Lofthouse presenting solo in Brisbane tonight.

2 Likes

Madeline Slattery presenting weather in Melbourne from Friday - Sunday, while Justine Conway is on leave for a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

When one weatherman isn’t enough

2 Likes

Tracy Vo (Nine Live Perth Presenter) might be doing the 6PM bulletin again tonight.

1 Like

Yes, she is

1 Like

And it is also confirmed that Scherri-Lee Biggs will be back next Monday (23/7/2018).

Well looks like that it is her turn now to be on leave.

2 Likes

It’s clear your information is not correct (at least for now), as Mark Burrows and Davina Smith has replaced Amelia on her Monday and Friday shifts respectively.

2 Likes

I think he meant that Alice is replacing her in her on-road reporting capacity.

Who has been reading Early News this week?

2 Likes

Gemma Gunning

1 Like

Brett McLeod presenting First At Five News & Melbourne News this weekend, Alicia is on holidays.

1 Like