Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Amelia filed her first report from Europe on Monday night.

2 Likes

Wednesday -
Sydney reporter Alice Monfries is reporting from Thailand on the cave rescue.

This afternoon in Brisbane with Aislin Kriukelis

3 Likes

6 Likes

Seems Jo Hall has legged it from Nine News Central Victoria.

Although it probably goes without saying, she’s also presenting Sydney’s weather tonight.

How long has it been now since Amber Sherlock presented a full Sunday-Thursday week of weather? Feels like at least a month.

Also, we probably should expect to see Deborah Knight presenting Nine News Sydney on Sunday-Thursday next week? The reason I ask is because Peter Overton usually takes a week off during the NSW Winter school holidays (likely to spend time with Jess & the girls, fair enough) which just happen to start next week…

1 Like

jo hall is on holidays

His girls will already be on holiday (can’t imagine that they go to a public school).

1 Like

Thursday -
Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

05/07/2018:

Kate Collins presenting Nine Live Adelaide.

Jayne started the Sydney afternoon bulletin with a bit of a croaky voice

2 Likes

Davina Smith presenting Friday morning news again this week.

3 Likes

Seems you were right. It looks like Davina has returned to present the Morning News four days a week (Tuesday-Friday though).

1 Like

Yep, looks like she has… only was off Yesterday due to being a bit under the weather.

2 Likes

And Sydney Afternoon News.

07/07/2018:
Tania Armstrong presenting sport on Nine News Perth.

7 Likes

Saturday (07.07.2018) - Sunday (08.07.2018): Gold Coast presenter Jayde Cotic is reading Brisbane’s weather this weekend.

3 Likes

Seb Costello has revealed he endured a period of burn-out mid last year during his stint as European correspondent.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/seb-costello-explains-mystery-tv-absence/news-story/af8d5df405d5b1e4ea103acf6e1a195f

She has changed a lot since I last saw her on Sports Tonight a decade ago.

3 Likes

Be nice to actually be able to read one of those articles. I honestly don’t know how the websites win? I just shut down the page and ignore when the log in pages rears it’s ugly head.

2 Likes

Because some people are willing to pay for content rather than sulking about it?

3 Likes

lol not sulking. Just never paying.