Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

He is covering the budget?

I just thought Bruce Paige might be good for the budget due to his facial expressions and the amount of screenshots we would be able to post here afterwards.

1 Like

I thought the budget was supposed to be a serious news story.

3 Likes

Coffee with the Nine team

Live on youtube

Cross to Nine News Darwin for coverage of Cyclone Trevor in Brisbane tonight.

1 Like

Darker than usual OTS shots for Nine Sydney.

2 Likes

Another local 5pm edition for Brisbane thanks to daylight savings

Hard to tell the difference between Nine and Seven tonight with near identical feature stories on how to buy a home under $300,000 in the South East.

2 Likes

Tuesday 2 April

10:40pm Budget 2019

Being an election year, Budget 2019 will be one to watch. Live from Canberra with Peter Overton and Nine’s Finance Editor Ross Greenwood as well as analysis from Chris Uhlmann.

2 Likes

Sydney Saturday:

Sydney Sunday:

2 Likes

New website graphics at the end of the morning and Sydney afternoon news that debuted recently

8 Likes

How is it “fast”?

Their bulletins still usually go for a whole hour!

I think it’s referring to their website.

3 Likes

Breaking News and cross to news room to open Brisbane tonight.

Nine “News” Brisbane

Is Brisbane planning on merging their news into an extended edition of ACA? Cutting costs perhaps?

God, that claptrap belongs on breakfast TV.

1 Like

New supers coming to Nine Brisbane :wink:

2 Likes

Darren Wick made a huge mistake appointing Amanda Paterson the Queensland News Director. She did some very worthy, award winning reporting when she was working on Extra and ACA but her background in tabloid current affairs was always going to colour her decision making and taint the integrity of the Nine News brand in Queensland.

7 Likes

Better still, on the cutting room floor.

5 Likes

Monday’s special feature was produced just like a ACA segment

2 Likes