Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

No, the “Narrabeen” box above Tiffiny Genders’ live cross window!

!!

But I can’t see any space in Narrabeen?

The space is before the word Narrabeen, compare it to the “Nine News” box which doesn’t have the extended space before the text! :wink:

1 Like

Oh! Now I see it!! :smiley:

Brisbane last night

1 Like

What’s wrong the the LHS at STW9 as i noticed that reporters are using the weather wall. Images would be too big if presented on the LHS?

1 Like

“Technical difficulties” saw the cross to Garry Youngberry for the weather fail in tonight’s Brisbane news after he earlier reported from Cloncurry. Johnathan Uptin started the intro but stumbled to a stop mid-sentence and read the weather himself.

Earleir

3 Likes

The camera used for Melissa in Townsville was fogged up tonight.

4 Likes

Weird that when they showed all of the reporters they used the wall back in the studio with no one standing next to them … why not just have the boxes directly on the screen?

2 Likes

I like the idea to do something like that. Just don’t think it was 100% executed properly. Otherwise outstanding coverage from Nine tonight. Sharon looked like she was reading from the corner of the room and didn’t look like she was in the middle of a natural disaster.

2 Likes

Monday-

Alicia Loxley is presenting a special edition of Melbourne Afternoon News from Carlton Gardens ahead of the Black Saturday 10 year anniversary service tonight at 6pm.

6 Likes

6 Likes

4pm local news is MIA in Queensland today

1 Like

The Afternoon news started with the wrong graphics.

Quickly fixed

3 Likes

Seems like there are problems in Brisbane news room / control room today. As well as no local afternoon news, it looks like there will be no Gold Coast news either with Hot Seat being broadcast at 5pm instead.

7 Likes

If the technical problems continue into 6pm (hopefully they’ll be fixed by then!), I suppose the million dollar question is this: Will South East Queensland viewers be watching one of the regional bulletins or a delayed screening of Nine News Sydney?!

Illawarra bulletin being shown in Sydney right now.

I’m watching via 9now and there has been no interruption to the Sydney bulletin.

1 Like

On my TV on the north shore I’m seeing Vanessa with Illawarra on the graphic behind her.

1 Like

Maybe you’re receiving Nine Wollongong instead of Nine Sydney.

I just checked on my TV near Campbelltown & I’m getting Nine News Sydney via Nine Sydney as normal.

2 Likes