Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Probably already instructing their lawyers to prepare papers relating to trademark violations.

3 Likes

So that’s why Seven is losing so much money lmao.

2 Likes

Jealousy is a curse for who exactly?

Mike Dalton with his new friend Jingles.

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll see more fantastic reports from Dalts over the festive season, including the all important “Santa’s Journey” coverage on December 24! :smiley:

But before then, I note with some interest that Nine Cares (the network’s Community Service brand) will be the Media Partner of the Variety Kids Christmas Party for sick, disadvantaged and special needs children which is being held at the ICC Darling Harbour here in Sydney next Tuesday, November 27.

That leads us to the inevitable question: Will we be seeing Dalts doing reports on Nine News Sydney for the Christmas Party being run by the heart wearing a top hat next Tuesday? :wink:

Breaking News just broke through mid-story on ACA in QLD for the release of the Bali 9 prisoner

1 Like

6 Likes

This breaking news story was mid-episode of Young Sheldon in Sydney.

2 Likes

Different angle for the Opening Wideshot of tonight’s Nine News Sydney, including special red lighting:

You probably also won’t be overly surprised to hear that the Lord Of The Rings-esque “Bushfire Emergency” transition got another whirl.

14 Likes

I’m suprised the smoke alarms didn’t actually go off with that set! I feel hot watching it!

6 Likes

That’s the set doing its job. Wait until we get VR-ready sets…

1 Like

With the election coverage tomorrow, Pete Hitchener will present Melbourne’s 6pm News from the regional news’ set (I look forward to the caps @Abesty and @Brad- I assume you won’t see any set though).

Saturday’s First at Five News will come out of Sydney too.

3 Likes

That will be interesting. Wonder if they’ll use OTS or just keep a backdrop the entire time.

3 Likes

Nine News 22/11/2018

Interesting to see how they’ll use the regional facilities for metro standards. Might send a message to Mr Michael Dalton…

1 Like

Nine News First at Five presented out of Sydney today.

9 Likes

Bulletin:

6 Likes

The cross to Chris Uhlmann in Canberra tonight looked HD.
Did anyone else think the same?

Jo Abi doing a story about one of the families who attended on 9Honey tomorrow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqlgkEAh-w/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1i4d6dukrdjl2

But to the question I’m sure you’ve been patiently waiting for me to answer…

That is a yes!

It’s also worth mentioning that Amber Sherlock has been involved with the Variety Children’s Christmas Party in Sydney in the past, but I’m not sure if she attended this year (Amber was there last year - going by Twitter). If Amber was at the ICC for the party, I’m sure there would’ve been a dash back to the studio after the event finished at 2pm so she could present Nine News Now at 3pm!

1 Like

As long as everyone was dressed as they were told, that would have been no drama! (Too old?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes