Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Love the colours for the set in that Juice promo. Need to make it permanent.

2 Likes

Not sure how i missed this. Just saw the promo on TV now. Very well executed promo.

Seems like the Melbourne bulletins are presenting the best promos in the country now :stuck_out_tongue:
-Waiting for Seven now.

I think that it was only for one time as Nine Perth keeps changing the kind of location to be featured.

So sometimes they add it but otherwise no.

Adulterers in Ayr, near Townsville?

5 Likes

“Safety officers have been checking all of the rides that will operate at this years Ekka. ⁦@9NewsQueensland⁩ has the results before sideshow alley opens to the public.”

What sort of a report would we expect? “The following rides are not safe to use, so keep off?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Could this be the new backdrop for the weather wall titlecard? Apart from the rain, i like it BTW.

2 Likes

Sounds like they’ve just copied the obligatory showbag safety story but picked something else at the show instead.

Ride safety has become a hot issue in the past couple of years though, after the Dreamworld tragedy and I think there was also an incident with a ride at the Adelaide Show a few years back which lead to a child being killed?

Anyway…with Phil Whilmington (the former SEQ equivalent of Mike Dalton and Alan Raskall) leaving Nine News Queensland back in April, I wonder who’ll be filing the Ekka reports this year? :wink:

Also Why does’nt 9 News Brisbane do a Sports Preview with Wally Lewis or Sam Squires before the First or Second Commercial Breaks like 9News in the Other Capitals Do?

They’d have to bump 30 seconds out of an Aldi report to fit it in

2 Likes

Looks to be Darren

3 Likes

There was a longer than usual closer on Nine News Sydney tonight.

It kind of caught Peter out, he was sitting there appearing to gesture as to whether they were off air yet or not.

3 Likes

Nine Perth sometimes not always ready for the 4PM bulletins when a promo ruined it as it sees straight to the headlines only.

Montage of 9 Gold Coast News from Friday including classic Bruce Paige response to story at 3:46

6 Likes

Promo for Brisbane tonight looks like the Nine carpark :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Obviously not the Executive car park there!
Mostly old model cars in that pic.

4 Likes

Breaking News start to afternoon

Not sure what this super means

3 Likes

Nine Perth now does traffic watch (Like the one seen on Today Perth News) during the 4PM bulletin.

2 Likes

?? - They always have, infact they started doing it back in the 4.30 news days with Matt Tinney way before Seven introduced it.

3 Likes

No not that one, i mean’t the one that shows live CCTV of how the highway is looking.

Like this one