Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

4 Likes

Looks better then the vortex !

I don’t remember seeing this sort of thing before.

6 Likes

Nothing new. Typical QTQ garbage :wink:

EDIT: Oh yeah you meant the graphics. I thought you were talking about the essence rather than the skin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not related to Nine News In-Program Promotional Graphics but for a moment there, I thought Alison Ariotti was a contestant on Hot Seat! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It seems like an additional in-program update/promo. The usual ones ares still to be seen during breaks.

1 Like

Perth just had them a month ago.

7 news does this all the time. I think 9 Melbourne has as well.

1 Like

And Channel Ten as well.

And not very well timed ones either, obscuring the program graphics.

2 Likes

But do they use exclamation marks! Becoming more tabloid by the day!! Queensland’s Number One Newsroom!!!

12 Likes

Yes - and viewers tuned to the channel have had Nine News continuously repeating the sames stories since 3pm with non stop promos every second ad break. Now they sit down for Hot Seat and not only are there more promos during the breaks but now their program is obscured by promos. We get it - Nine News is coming up at 6pm and yes we know a Queensland grandmother was evicted because neighbours don’t like her voice!

3 Likes

Midland then replaced with Kalamunda this week? It was Gosnells but i have no idea on what is wrong with Nine Perth as they seems to found it difficult on what would be the best option.

So if this change happens again, then Kalamunda could then be replaced with either Lesmurdie, Bullsbrook or Armadale.

2 Likes

This should really be renamed the ‘Nine News Perth - Content and Appearance’ thread.

8 Likes

Or the “Nine News Perth - why do they keep changing their weather report locations so often” thread.

8 Likes

to think I just put my picket down from the last time they did it. Oh well here we go again!

2 Likes

Oh because i’m the only one that posts anything related to that in here?

Probably just a tad too much of it.

1 Like

I see far more Nine News QLD related posts here than Perth. Perth and Adelaide are both the least discussed.

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean they should be the most discussed. Every city should be discussed equally, not one or two more than others.

1 Like