Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Seems that the graphics pump failed too

5 Likes

Tonight on Aldi National News

10 Likes

Opening to GC bulletin tonight

“Gold Coast roads are hardly a surface [dramatic pause] paradise and tonight we can reveal which ones are the most hated.” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Melissa and Wally from Suncorp

Aldi makes the headlines with some facts.

4 Likes

Really pushing the local angle with Seven News Brisbane’s Thailand focus.

2 Likes

I wonder where on the Gold Coast that venue is? Because Hot Seat (presumably via Nine Brisbane) is on one of the screens in the background!

3 Likes

Very well spotted re Hot Seat!
Not much gets past you SCTV! :smile:

My guess is that cross is to Brisbane, but the reporter looks like she’s holding a rugby union ball, not a rugby league ball (which are usually white).

3 Likes

The venue name can also be seen in the background - The Star Sports Bar.. You can also see Star Trek NG via ONE on another TV.

3 Likes

That TV screen that was showing Hot Seat must be coming from a FOXTEL satellite feed that only carries Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane feeds of Channel Nine.

Highly unlikely it would be coming from Mt Coot-tha?

1 Like

Not really. There a few newish apartment blocks on tge coast that only have VHF antennas to Brisbane. I tried only last week to tune in UHF local signals and they had filtered all UHF frequencies out.

1 Like

That’s interesting… Thanks

Could be the NBN Gold Coast signal. The second half of Millionaire airs at the same time as Gold Coast News.

1 Like

Of course! How did I not think of that :blush:

1 Like

It must be because they usually do it in the studio and the mic is triggered to come up but as weather was a live cross the mic from assign the was not raising under the graphics. People not piloting properly with mosart.

1 Like
2 Likes

Another big night of “news” coming up in Brisbane tonight :wink:

6 Likes

Nine getting some inspiration perhaps?

2 Likes

Are they from ALDI?

1 Like

“New american fast food giants” see some brand in caps

4 Likes