Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Something that i would to see especially on the weekends. Not a breaking news one but this tells what is coming up on the 20/6/2018 Perth’s Nine News.

Anyone else outside WA please provide a cap of it.

Nine%20News%20Perth-Winter%20Whiteout%20Banner%20During%20Hot%20Seat%20(20-6-2018)

Since when Nine started doing this?

4 Likes

Nine News Perth seems to do weather updates differently if it was Lisa Fernandez as the weather outlook goes full screen with the backdrop.

1 Like

Its pathetic!

Ten have done this for ages during the last 5 mins of bold. Must be a recent thing for nine as i havnt seen it before.

2 Likes

Yeah i know that too, i wish it replaces the coming up watermark for it on Nine.

Queensland opener

& more blue from Cam Williams

More Maroon from Queensland

6 Likes

I’m surprised you didn’t mention the blue being worn by perhaps the biggest NSW supporter there is at Nine News Sydney: Mike Dalton! :smiley:

2 Likes

Here we are. Spot Mike Dalton.

9 Likes

Blooper on Nine Live Perth before the weather segment where a promo became transparent which reveals Scherri-Lee looking around before she starts talking.

3 Likes

I can’t think of any justification for this inconsistency and all within the one story :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just looks to me like they are trying to place the name of the interviewee under the person rather than just left align like they’ve done with the reporter.

But, I agree that this isn’t necessary when there’s only one.person on screen.

4 Likes

Queensland newsreaders in black tonight :wink:

11 Likes

In mourning perhaps?

:grinning:

5 Likes

Bruce and Georgie as well.

12 Likes

These images of late WIN News anchor Ross Warren appeared on Nine News Sydney tonight regarding a report on unsolved gay hate crimes, with the WIN logo appearing in one of them.

5 Likes

Was there any mention of him being an anchor for WIN, or is the only mention that photograph?

They didn’t mention WIN, he was just referred to as “news anchor Ross Warren”

Which thankfully are few and far between these days.

5 Likes

Bruce in good form tonight - co-anchor Wendy Kingston confirmed that Bruce does not come with the car.

9 Likes

A different backdrop showing Perth City with rain effect used on the weather preview. Wish that they used something similar to this as in the place of the ones featuring Elizabeth Quay like before the curved weather wall was introduced back in Jan 2017, i don’t think the current one looks good.

1 Like