Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

I still find that pairing very strange for the Gold Coast News and haven’t warmed to it, not to mention that visually the whole presentation visually just seems to be off altogether.

2 Likes

A few too many drinks before going on air? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I daresay he ain’t no Karl Stefanovic in that regard though.

new emojis!

I feel so underdressed watching this! Very formal! :joy:

Bruce

11 Likes

Aren’t you being a bit unfair on Bruce… (trying to type that without bursting into laughter because his expressions are priceless)

As often happens, Nine Gold Coast and Brisbane News opened with the same story

Bruce read solo tonight

8 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nine News Regional

Sports segment on Nine Live Perth now appears on the second first part of the bulletin rather on the second last part.

Now it looks like sponsored news reports on Nine (plus a super fail). I know plenty of “news” items have vision provided, but this report seemed even like an advert than most when the vision of the “heartwarming reunion” was supplied.

4 Likes

So technically Nine News is an advertising agency now?

7 Likes

Some criticism being directed at this tweet for being misleading. Some reading this to mean the charge was in relation to the event at the pub. I didn’t think that when I read it.

Some reaction

1 Like

I’m of the same opinion, however people will read what they want to read. You’ve really got to spell it out for some people these days!

Similar tweet for comparison:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the tweet. Shout out to the fuckwit who cried “clickbait” despite no link being provided to click.

9 Likes

I didnt read the tweet as meaning the two were connected. Seriously.

More seems to be a bigger joke on Sunrise who had the douche on to feel sorry for him, before having to take it all back the next day when the evidence that the PM didn’t push in surfaced.

4 Likes

The clickbait would be for the link to expand the tweet and look at the comments…

1 Like

The sponsorship billboard at the end of part 2 now consists the Suncorp Growthsaver advert.

1 Like

A couple of Typo Alerts (of sorts) from this afternoon’s Nine News Sydney at 4pm:

As for the actual content of cap #1, of course I really want to see more TCN/NBN co-operation like this! :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, Nine News Sydney fluff/puff piece correspondent Mike Dalton is currently in Melbourne for (naturally blue-eyed) reports on the lead-up to State Of Origin Game 1:

A few references were made in both the 4pm & 6pm reports about how many Victorians get the two different types of Rugby confused and/or usually support Queensland in Origin, but Dalts did manage to find a couple of NSW fans in the MCG culinary services director and a Blues supporter (possibly someone who used to live in NSW before moving down South, although that wasn’t made clear) who’s taking her Victorian boyfriend/Melbourne Demons fan to his first Origin game on Wednesday night! :smiley:

5 Likes

Good caps!

Though I wonder if that is Nine News or NBN News logo on the TV that is partially obscured by her head?

NBN have never really been afraid to plonk their logo on the network.

2 Likes