Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m no longer hearing the clip-clop of Amber’s shoes on the Nine News Sydney set. Have they put something on the set’s flooring to mitigate the noise?

2 Likes

Tackling the big issues here.

1 Like

We pick apart everything else. Why not the flooring?

1 Like

By all means go for it. I’m sure someone here can teeet her to ask what might’ve changed :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Tonight’s Queensland ACA story with another one of these weird graphics.

& another one from another promo

2 Likes

Looks terribly inconsistent, not a fan.

7 Likes

Thankgoodness I don’t live in Queensland.

2 Likes

In fact the time they had the rights to the AFL they always won on Sundays when they had a game leading in and their numbers were the most competitive that they were against Seven in the last 20 years (at least pre Coronation Street which destroyed the numbers irreversibly).

2 Likes

Someone at QTQ has been reading this thread! :smile:

2 Likes

I highly doubt John and Jane would retire together, and even then one might be moved to weekend and then some months later the remainder retires. It would probably be too risky to Seven for them to retire together. I’m guessing the same with Perth.

Moving a popular weeknight presenter that might want to wind down to weekends is exactly what they did with Graeme Goodings in the 2000s. Jessica (weekends) or Rosanna (afternoons & TT) are brilliant presenters that viewers are very familiar with.

3 Likes

Yeah they put a strip of (what looks like to be) black carpet. No clip-clop noises since Sunday 13th (dont’t ask how I know that).

3 Likes

Some rubber on the soles of her high heel shoes would have been a cheaper solution.

A blooper on Nine News Perth at the end where there is no music but rather than Michael Thomson can be heard talking to Scherri-Lee.

Also notice that the camera positions were altered (Incl. zoomed) as well which has been done many times.

6 Likes

After reading the Perth forecast, i can see Scherri Lee sitting at the desk with Michael Thomson chatting. How peculiar was that?

2 Likes

Well she’s been doing it since early-April but i’m okay with that way.

Nine Sydney is currently getting Melb’s local afternoon news for some reason??

3 Likes

Nine News Now was having minor technical difficulties this afternoon… maybe related?

1 Like

After the first ad-break we came back to Davina apologising for some technical difficulties and reassured us that were “watching Nine’s Local Sydney News”.

Handled very professionally.

6 Likes

This afternoon’s bulletin: return to Sydney news is at 14:42

3 Likes

A rain backdrop on Nine News Perth for the weather wall during a brief report on the cold front that WA is experiencing.

6 Likes