Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Were they at the grand opening for one of Aldi’s new stores??

14 Likes

Everyone else from Nine News was on the Gold Coast to cover the closing ceremony of the games (in case the host broadcaster missed something).

4 Likes

Looks like they added red lights (between the two videowalls) and also introduction to sport and end of sport is on a different angle tonight on Nine News Perth. Caps are from 9now as I don’t have capture equipment anymore as I have upgraded my PC.

4 Likes

Still cannot believe what they’ve done to Perth after what they had :flushed:

6 Likes

Nice to see the LHS video wall being used somewhere other than Adelaide!

I’m wondering if those red lights are actually multicolour and will be changed depending on the story graphic?

1 Like

Something must be going on in Studio 21 today, As the morning news came from the Regional studio, Nine News Now coming from Studio 23.

Also Nine News Now is using old Supers?

Nine News Sydney at 4pm coming from Studio 21.

5 Likes

Technical difficulties? Promo filming? Removing the now largely unused videowalls from the set? Something else entirely?

4 Likes

Nine News Sydney at 4pm (thankfully) is being presented from Studio 21 this afternoon, perhaps they want to save that set for the local bulletins? Although I still think it’d be a good studio to present Today from if Nine want to go full-on with the automation.

Didn’t they just start presenting national bulletins from there, not that many weeks ago?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nine Sports Broadcasting

As seen last night:

12 Likes

ANZAC Day Coverage

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Nine News Special - ANZAC Dawn Service
4:30am - 5:30am AEST
Join the Nine News Team for the Dawn Service live from the Cenotaph, Martin Place, Sydney.

Brisbane
4:20am - 5:30am
Join the Nine News team for live coverage of the Dawn Services from ANZAC Square, Brisbane and Currumbin on the Gold Coast.

Nine News Special - Gallipoli Dawn Service
12:30pm - 1:40pm AEST
Join Nine News team live from Gallipoli for the dawn service.

Nine News Special - Villers Bretonneux Dawn Service
1:40pm - 2:35pm AEST
Remember the fallen from the 1918 Battle to Recapture Villers-Bretonneux.

3 Likes

Caps of Wednesday Melbourne Afternoon News:

6 Likes

6pm bulletin running 7 minutes late in QLD/NSW due to football over-run. River 94.9 simulcast in SEQLD had to throw on a couple of filler songs and run an unscheduled ad break.

No headline recap in Sydney tonight, probably due to time constraints. Does this happen regularly? - I don’t watch Nine News Sydney on Sunday that often.

Ticker on Nine, no update.

vlcsnap-2018-04-23-22h27m52s574vlcsnap-2018-04-23-22h27m57s427vlcsnap-2018-04-23-22h28m02s582vlcsnap-2018-04-23-22h28m04s459

3 Likes
4 Likes

Update

Perth

2:30am Nine News Special - ANZAC Dawn Service
3:30am Today
6:00am WA Remembers: ANZAC Day Dawn Service
Live from Kings Park. All Western Australians can take part in commemorating one of the most significant events in our nation’s history.
7:00am Today
8:00am Today Extra
9:30am Nine Morning News
10:30am Nine News Special - Gallipoli Dawn Service
11:40am Nine News Special - Villers Bretonneux Dawn Service

1 Like

Brett McLeod presented a report in front of the video wall on the left finally!!

3 Likes

ANZAC Day

No Early News
Today extending to 10am
Morning News running 11.30am- 12.30pm
Nine News Now running 2.30pm-3pm in NSW and QLD.
No Afternoon News in NSW and QLD

3 Likes