Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

oh, well the amount of the presenters makes this decision a lot clearer to me, when you said election coverage i was just thinking of 1 person, but yeah, i guess this makes sense, too bad they can’t do different, camera angles in the regional set.

also this bugs me, if they have the national background in the regional set, why can’t they do something similar for the regional news’ australia wide

1 Like

Brisbane

5 Likes

nine, what commitments, the bloody cricket i suppose??

Overton interviewing Grimshaw who interviewed Burke.

Had Grimshaw and Overton heard any rumours over the years?

6 Likes

In-studio interview with Tracy:

4 Likes

I can’t wait until Hitchener interviews Overton about his interview with Grimshaw and her interview with Burke.

9 Likes

And because Perth are 3 hours behind, this will give the opportunity for Tim McMillan to interview Hitch interviewing Overton interviewing Grimshaw interviewing Burke :smiley:

4 Likes

Promo for Nine News claiming that their Saturday night election coverage according to voice over was “Queensland’s number one”. However the on-screen graphics says “Number 1 Newsroom”

ABC won the night in Brisbane and in Queensland. What are Nine claiming? Some sort of comparison just with Seven because ABC wasn’t out of a news studio?

6 Likes

Video of above

1 Like

wow that was tacky

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: Too Atrocious and doubtful

2 Likes

If the promo was actually factual I don’t think it is that bad. Too bad they are just making things up. Ruins the brand.

Interested to know what part you thought was fact?

None of it. Did you read my comment or just hit reply and start typing with your eyes closed?

No need to be rude - was interested if you thought any part was factual or it was all BS.

Sorry.

I didn’t know Nine had a bulletin called I News

15 Likes

Relaunch alert???

7 Likes

1 News?

Like TVNZ News?

2 Likes