Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Oh dear Davina.

5 Likes

Special election supers used during any story related to the campaign. The logos stay on the screen throughout the duration of the story.
(As seen on 9 News NQ, but I’d assume the same is used on the Brisbane bulletin).

5 Likes

Nine News Brisbane’s reaction to the recent drop in ratings has been to include even more tabloid content.

Seen in the first 30 minutes tonight

One story was presented in part like this - no idea why

5 Likes

Is that a go pro mounted on top of a traditional shoulder camera?

1 Like

It’s an Aldi Special Buy Action Cam Pro (with mounting kit). $49 while stocks last.

4 Likes

You can see it mounted on a pole in the above image - closer looks:

A different angle. Something else for the editors to work with or use as cutaways. Not the first time it has happened and not going to be the last either.

2 Likes

Meme-worthy perhaps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ?

Credits to @ScreenTower

EDIT: tfw when the Daily Bailey Weatherwall is the new weather presenter at Nine.

14 Likes

I know how he feels. He’s obviously reacting to the fact there will be yet another Aldi puff piece on tomorrow nights news.

6 Likes

There are a lot of scenarios:

• Amber threatens to quit because Pete wore the same colour tie as her dress.
  • Automation stuffs up again
  • When Pete finds out that Nine asked Jess to come back to co-host Today
  • When Nine says Karl is worth more than Lisa
  • When Seven News Sydney claims they are the better news.
  • When Jess talks about their sex life on Studio 10
14 Likes

Looks like another automation failure - the strings controlling Pete’s arms have malfunctioned.

7 Likes

Yes vote screenshots

3 Likes

The projector screen behind them, even though the news is Live, is quite a bit behind the actual live video, that i tokk the screenshots from

3 Likes

4 Likes

“WIN News”

Bruce must be giving his news tips to Nine now…

8 Likes

I’m assuming that they’ve decreased the size of the footage so that they can obscure the WIN News lower third with their own.

Let’s see how Bruce likes it! :joy:

3 Likes

Bruce gives Nine a newstip because of Ten, Nine stabs him in the back with a Coverup…

1 Like

Not very much it seems. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
899ECEF1-BF5F-44BC-942C-D4A21BF59D21

2 Likes

Stand by for EXCLUSIVE!! or at least FIRST ON

6 Likes

“Simple Trick” something you might expect as click bait on a dodgy news site, but it was a headline in Brisbane tonight.

“The one thing you can do to save 50% on your weekly shop” BTW the answer was to use the unit pricing on labels :disappointed_relieved:. Based on recent Consumer Association research. The same story appeared on Seven News.

8 Likes