Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Wait. Maybe you should edit and reupload this montage. The final segment of the bulletin is redundant, TBH. Copied and pasted at the end, maybe?

1 Like

Looks like the audio was altered in the middle, and the end part was the same cut but with the audio fixed.

1 Like

Here is a better version:

5 Likes

Was Melbourne cut short tonight? Wasn’t watching closely but they didn’t even get through the weather?

Nope? I watched the bulletin and it was fine. They certainly had enough time because they showed that segment at the very end looking back at the week.

Saturday Darwin bulletin - 30 minutes due to NRL starting at 7pm AEST.

There was some issue with the bulletin at the beginning, frozen on vision and no opener title card shown before headlines:

4 Likes

Another blooper occurred on Nine News Sydney tonight. The camera switched over to Erin during the “Coming Up” preview/transition. I wasn’t able to record it unfortunately, however you can watch it if you go onto 9Now. Automation certainly hasn’t done Nine News any wonders! :S

5 Likes

Though the automation is a lot better now than it was at the start of the year.

They had terrible problems early on, often several times a night.

2 Likes

The blooper from Nine News Sydney last night:

3 Likes

Clearly they haven’t learnt to skip ahead in their run down. It looks like they expected a little bit of banter to happen but maybe ran out of time. Georgie’s mic was muted when she started to talk too.
I was talking to someone recently who knows people at 9. The person told me that they don’t know how to use Mosart properly and don’t like it. Probably a lack of proper training.

Darwin montage with Johnathon back - this should be the final week of location production:

6 Likes

Nine News: Breaking News - Interest Rates Announcement:

3 Likes

Nine News Perth update

8 Likes

Please let that be the new backdrop.

Hopefully soon.

9newsdarwin Viewers were treated to a rare sight tonight… our weekday & weekend newsreaders, on set, at the same time

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYqDO0mlrAw/?taken-by=9newsdarwin

10 Likes

A sight that shall soon become even rarer (more accurately, extinct) is that Darwin set. :disappointed:

4 Likes

That set has probably held up the best out of them all.
This was originally from Melbourne after they moved studios and got a new one built in 2011.
Melbourne used it from 2009-11.

1 Like

Sad they don’t continue the tradition and shift it over to Brisbane. Though the Perth/Adelaide set would be superior aesthetic-wise, and be completely new to QLD/Darwin viewers (like the old east coast set to NBN).

Aaarh! Nine, just give the regional viewers a decent set!

2 Likes

The stupid thing about this situation is that NBN got a recycled set, so it doesn’t make sense why these regional bulletins can’t either!