Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Garry presented the weather in-studio for the 4pm and 6pm News tonight, the first time the weather presentation area has been used since the new set.

Also, during the cross to the newsroom on the 4pm News in QLD, Melissa said " For our regional viewers, Samantha Heathwood will have all those stories and Andrew and myself will have all the details for our Brisbane audiences tonight from 6pm."

10 Likes

I wonder what Gold Coast viewers were thinking?

2 Likes

Lucky enough, nothing. The crossovers are aired throughout QLD at around 4:45pm, when GC viewers end Nine Live at 4:30pm for the Gold Coast News.

2 Likes

Now they decide to actively plug the regional bulletins within the metro news? Ah well, better late than never I suppose.

2 Likes

Some caps from Nine News Brisbane tonight with the weather done in the studio.

The family shot:

9 Likes

Nothing screams credibility like three dorky dads.

2 Likes

What about a journalist who’s a long standing anchor, a sporting legend, and a I think a meteorologist?

5 Likes

LOL it was a joke.

1 Like

The studio in Brisbane look fairly sparse at times tonight:

Monday:

1 Like

Perhaps they can borrow Pete Overton’s missile tomorrow night. Interesting use of graphics on the Sydney bulletin tonight to illustrate the North Korea threat.

7 Likes

Just missed him :rocket:

3 Likes

Love the use of in-studio graphics on the NK story in all markets.

2 Likes

Looked out of place on the Nine regional bulletins though as though don’t have a similar set (or any set at all).

1 Like

That pose is a meme waiting to happen.

( - _ - )
—<>—

17 Likes

Brisbane Monday night weather

1 Like

Here’s a look at Nine News Darwin before local production ceases:

Sport Update:

9 Likes

When does local production cease?

Next Friday - September 8.

I’ll try and get some montages in the next week or so.