Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

It is. A matter of when not if. Will be back come daylight savings at the latest

3 Likes

No local morning news for Adelaide today…

1 Like

I believe yesterdays local morning news in Adelaide was only because TODAY was live due to the Cassie Sainsbury verdict being shown live and they needed something at 11:30 am.

3 Likes

Nine’s Queensland morning news is returning on October 2nd.

2 Likes

Good.
I don’t see the need for it outside of daylight saving season.

4 Likes

I agree. But I do wonder if come October 2 we will see the other states launch their morning bulletins?

Breaking news. Costco coming to Australia !!!

This story apparently from ACA 14/8/2017

Nine must of been scrolling thru the schedule of " reusable stories " from 10 years ago :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not to mention they’ve had coupon sheets on their website since the very beginning.

3 Likes

But everyone uses coupons!

Geez, those Pizza ones on ozbargain are the best!

1 Like

Nine Morning News looked great in studio 23 today, as Today Extra broadcasted from studio 21, despite the minor blooper:

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zNdjj3M4Jc]

Thanks @Zampakid

4 Likes

Apologies if I’m wrong, but isn’t that still the studio where early, morning, now, and afternoon is normally broadcast from? Unless Nine has two identical sets and desks in separate studios.

Could somebody also clear up which studios host which news programs? And why there are references to single-digit studios and 20s studios, surely TCN doesn’t have twenty-something studios?

Major technical issues on Nine News Brisbane tonight. The Gold Coast opener played out and the bug was left on. Bruce Paige can be heard briefly in the background while the theme played, even his watch went off before it went to a few promos and straight onto the main story.

EDIT: Gone into the Sydney feed. At 6:10pm, returned to the Brisbane feed while Georgie Gardner was updating on the wild winds.

3 Likes

Tonight’s Nine News Melbourne opener.

8 Likes

At present:

Nine News Sydney - Studio 1 (21)
Today, NRL Footy Show, Sports Sunday etc.- Studio 2 (22)
Early News, Sydney Arvo News, News Now, ACA, Today Extra - Studio 3 (23, where the morning news came from)
Morning News, Nine News SNSW/ACT - Studio 4 (24, where the morning news is usually due to Today Extra in Studio 23).

3 Likes

Nine News Brisbane from tonight with the technical issues:

Some caps:

Went to a few promos and then the Sydney feed:

Returned to Brisbane and Melissa during the wild winds intro.

10 Likes

Alice and Tredders barely holding it in after a story of a flamingo at Jurong Bird Park with little blue booties :joy::joy:

2 Likes

On the Gold Coast, the end of the local news was cut short with the opener cutting across the end of the bulletin - you can hear Bruce Paige commenting “they cut us off at about 28”

2 Likes

The 2 in 21 etc, refers IIRC to the station number, hence why officially the four studios have 2 in the front. Brisbane I believe is 4.

I believe 60 Minutes is also now recorded in here.

1 Like

With 9 “Local” News now launched across the state (last market starts Monday) will 9 News out of Mt-Coot-tha be rebranded 9 News Brisbane??

2 Likes

Probably keep it as Queensland it will still be statewide on weekends; plus the Queensland brand would still be used in the afternoon and later in the year for the morning bulletin.

3 Likes