Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

8 Likes

No change in voice over and opener basically the same.

2 Likes

Correct, Gold Coast bulletin will now share the same control room as the Brisbane bulletin, meaning that team will now be responsible for 90 mins of live news each night. The second Brisbane control room which was previously used for the Gold Coast bulletin will now be used for the regional bulletins.

1 Like

Opener to bulletin

8 Likes

No surprise that there just happened to be BREAKING NEWS during the bulletin :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Did Aldi just announce new super savings?

13 Likes

Either that or something about Ninja Warrior.

One thing I’ve noticed is the super for stories are staying on for about a second too long so that they are still on screen at the start of the next story. Here, the super refers to the previous segment.

6 Likes

First standing presentation

4 Likes

The live shot of Brisbane is very blurry…this set relaunch seems a lot more underwhelming compared to the others for some reason!

5 Likes

Weather will be on-location as predicted

Sport

4 Likes

First one looks strange.

Rest of sport

7 Likes

Closer “Hope you like our new look”.

Weather

8 Likes

A full bulletin of tonight’s Nine News Queensland: Link

4 Likes

Well there pretty much all the same apart from the background…

Perths is probably better imo considering it has video walls… the only letdown is the static image

4 Likes

Definitely. Too small /close for the new megawall or something. When I switched to Seven, you could actually tell that it was the Brisbane river.

Great to see that there will be a weather presentation area for the weather, during the closer. BTW, I reallyliked the new HD pictures used during the weather tonight.

They actually had time to say something other than just goodnight?

3 Likes

This is the first of the new sets that I have noticed the pixellation in the background plus the moire effect.

3 Likes

Well done Nine for investing with all 5 capital cities having the same set at last.

10 Likes

They definitely need a new camera for the backdrop… far too blurry!

2 Likes

Pixellation is often noticeable on the Sydney set.

I agree, that’s the only problem with all the new sets the live shot has to be zoomed in or stretched out.

3 Likes