Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Good to see journalists still think east coast = nationwide

3 Likes

Presenter-less Weather Presentation from tonight’s Nine News Sydney. With the gap where the presenter would be if these were used on the plasma as usual, these caps of the graphics might also be useful for mocks:

8 Likes

New backdrop on update.

14 Likes

Thanks Khaleesi.

I thought they changed that not too long ago? Why the constant tweaks at Nine Perth?

5 Likes

Presenter less? :open_mouth: I thought I saw Belinda Russell do a 6.25 pm weather preview? Though I didn’t see the end of the bulletin.

1 Like

I think Belinda might’ve gone home sick. Just before the weather, Pete said that she wasn’t feeling well.

4 Likes

Someone must have put the “wind” up her.

Or maybe her judgement was “clouded”.

Or maybe she was just feeling a bit “hazy”

Or “under the weather”

:laughing:

Ok ok … I’ll stop now!

4 Likes

Does the Perth set not have the stand alone plasma?

They removed it sometime ago in favour of just the video wall.

How odd. Maybe trying to get their monies worth with the wall. Only been used once or twice in Sydney. Waste.

It has both a plasma wall and a stand alone plasma. From the start of the year they started using the plasma wall only.

I actually think Nine News Sydney should consider using the videowall they have for weather (or other segments) rather than just letting the backdrop burn into those screens.

Either way, it still beats Seven News Sydney using chroma key for all but the start/end of weather.

3 Likes

Not that I agree with the law suit, but it’s about time Kate Mcgraths intergrity was looked into. I’ve heard many stories about her including defaming other journalists to get a story.

3 Likes

Video:

While I’am here - Nine News Queensland from tonight:

3 Likes

Um, excuse me.[quote=“matlock, post:3873, topic:67”]
A Nine producer is in very hot water over her alleged actions during a siege.
[/quote]

Never meant to take the credit. You know I love you matlock :heart_eyes:Hehe

1 Like

:heart_exclamation:

I have completely forgotten the intro and transitions but I still clearly remember the red title bars

1 Like

Are they going to update their studio soon? I don’t think they should personally though, I think it is nice to have that old set, but if they do they should really do it now

2 Likes

as I understand it, they are removing all asbestos from the building before revamping the studios for HD, full automation and the new set.

6 Likes