Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

I have no idea why… it’s horrible, dark etc. It was all fine until 9 Live Perth started. Then this awful crap. Least just update to the same as what Melbourne or Sydney have. What’s with Perth and shitty backdrops.

Last night would’ve been perfect for the live shot.

2 Likes

That backdrop isn’t new… it’s been there since Sydney relaunched

1 Like

It’s the 2nd version of the backdrop. Less clouds and the left side is bit brighter. Still looks like someone smudged vasoline on it or went crazy with the smudge tool on Photoshop.

3 Likes

This isnt the one i was referring to. It was different again. But seems that other incarnation didnt last more than one bulletin

9 Perth, 9 Riverina and 9 Gold Coast are all tied for the worst backdrop in Australia I think.

1 Like

Is Nine covering the Tally Room on Election night in WA? Haven’t seen any promos yet.

2 Likes

Something you don’t always see from QTQ on a Sunday Afternoon! :smiley:

7 Likes

Presumably a temporary thing for Queensland during March when Sunday NRL ends at 6pm AEDST/5pm AEST time?

2 Likes

‘Breaking News’ from the Melbourne set.

9 Likes

Opener:

5 Likes

An interesting observation about the special report on Nine News Sydney tonight featuring an interview with John Singleton…

It looked to have been recorded over a week ago, as most the footage was shot in SUNNY WEATHER, something the region hasn’t seen at all in the last week.

3 Likes

The red lighting looks better compared to the other sets in NSW and WA

1 Like

Too many rings on the right of the backdrop imo. The deeper red looks good, though. Dunno why STW/TCN’s sets have a duller red(almost pink!).

2 Likes

The Singo story on Facebook:

1 Like

Spot the mistake

8 Likes

There’s an “L” missing somewhere! :wink: #TypoAlert

1 Like

$500 correct guess!:joy:

wheres the mistake?

It says Heath Report instead of Health Report

1 Like