Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Hey 7News - start doing this and utilise your screens!

4 Likes

Ugh Nine why are you so pretty? All commercial and shit, yet gorgeous presentation.

4 Likes

Has there been any news on Brisbane or Adelaide receiving new sets?

1 Like

The headlines were also presented from the desk tonight in Sydney.

1 Like

Tonight’s gaff:

Spoke too soon:

10 Likes

It was NOT a good start to the bulletin, was it…

I feared for a minute we weren’t going to see coverage of the record breaking heat and being resigned to Melbourne news.

Fortunately things have gone reasonably smoothly since.

None that I’ve heard as of yet

Maybe it was too hot for the gear to run properly

I’m starting to think staff are deliberately programming errors in an attempt to get the bosses to revert on the automation decision :smirk:

6 Likes

I dont understand how 9 sydney can have so many on air fuck ups with mosart! Either they dont have qualified people entering info in ENPS, mosart “pilots” (ex directors) that dont want it to work or a really bad illegal downloaded version of mosart :joy:

4 Likes

Either that or a desperate attempt by Nine’s marketing department to go viral.

“WOW! You won’t believe what happens when the screens go black!”

“LOL! I can’t believe he actually said that when the lights went off!”

“You won’t believe how this newsreader reacts when the cameras take over!”

The millennials will come flocking to see what happens next. Event television at its best, maybe they could replace ACA with a new companion show at 7pm with live reaction and a recap of the hour’s best fuck-ups?

4 Likes

Slight change to the ‘Bushfire Emergency’ graphic.

1 Like

The system really doesn’t like playing Lizzie Pearl’s reports:

3 Likes

Gold Coast News received the new headline graphics last Tuesday - only just noticed!

11 Likes

Technical issue number 1476

3 Likes

These kind of stuff ups with automation is happening almost nightly.

It is starting to cause damage to the Nine News brand, one that has prided itself on reliability and experience.

It is not looking very reliable right now, and thus looks inexperienced as well.

13 Likes

Update on 9 Gold Coast headlines - on the Tuesday night caps seen above the Juice FM logo can be seen behind the headlines bottom left. This was moved to the top right on Wednesday. Video uploading.

How is this still happening?!
It’s almost as though they want to damage their credibility!
The set has been there for almost a month now?
Yet the systems are all plagued with gremlins/bad programming. It’s worse then the ABC had!

More like “See it first - The mess that is 9news”

2 Likes

Nine Gold Coast News new headline graphics video from first night, Tuesday last week. Also includes Wednesday with Juice FM logo moved as well as Thursday and Friday. Series of openers highlights the usual structure of the first segment of the bulletin and is an interesting contrast to Canberra and Illawarra. Warning - if you aren’t a fan of Bruce view with caution :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ten use Mosart and hardly ever have any issues!

2 Likes