Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Here it is. Pete looks great!

11 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing. They should look at Sydney and Perth for OTS inspiration.

8 Likes

It’s always been a Melbourne issue. They don’t put any effort into them. It’s basically just a template for an image and white text. It’s disappointing!

6 Likes

Not very creative use of the set so far, might as well be siting in front of a green screen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same with the old set. Melbourne kept it very “basic” unlike the Sydney bulletin.

1 Like

Here we go! Angles incoming :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Sorry, I blinked

Even sport has the green screen look

8 Likes

Love the New Set way better then their old one with their new auto cameras

3 Likes

Melbourne’s set looks exact identical to Perth’s especially where the main screen meets the videowall to the left.

Been non stop moderate to heavy rain all day here in Perth so won’t see much of the LIVE backdrop today. Pretty much a washout.

4 Likes

Weather cross:

12 Likes

That right part of the set really looks different to both Perth and Sydney… wow

Like the right videowall better but that blue duratran… I dunno, it kinda feels like it leads into an alleyway

7 Likes

I don’t think the screen behind the screen isn’t actually a video wall

6 Likes

You might be right there… really only Perth really uses that part of the set for Today News Perth.

Like the back drop behind Tony Jones much better then what it use to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep looks like those horrible OTS graphics are finally gone :joy:

New ones are about 100x better.

6 Likes

Nine News Early Edition with Vanessa O’Hanlon:

12 Likes

CONFIRMED: 9 Live is coming to Sydney/Melbourne.

7 Likes

Livinia Nixon said to Hitch l loved what you have done with the place after her weather report.Hitch also said he hoped we liked the new set. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

13 Likes