Nine News Content and Appearance

I saw a different OTS framing for the dual anchors in Brisbane. Not sure if it’s new, but I don’t think I’ve seen it before. The graphic is on the left with the camera front-on the anchors at the desk. Not that keen on it. Surely having the graphic between the two anchors would be better?

2 Likes

9 Likes

That OTS super headline just YELLS Nine News QLD. Even without Andrew and Melissa in the picture, you’d just know it was QTQ.

4 Likes

Doesn’t feel right. Andrew and Melissa should be closer together for this shot. Just feels badly framed.

1 Like

News presenters just can’t win… they get criticised for sitting too close together, and then get criticised for being too far apart!

8 Likes

Not a fan of that shot at all. Looks terrible if you ask me.

3 Likes

QLD Promo - running separately to another one that is the usual style.

3 Likes

Modified weather graphics for news report

3 Likes

Ah yes the freeeeeeeezing temps of (checks notes) 6 degrees :joy:

2 Likes

Wtf. Now 9 is doing ridiculous shit.

When does the Nine news 6:57pm comedy skit start? lol.

2 Likes

When Hamish and Andy are available.

3 Likes

They do.

It’s called “A Current Affair” :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Lol, that’s not cold, toughen up QLDers! :grin:

3 Likes

I have to say, I actually thought the same thing. Through the bulletin Luke was warning us of plummeting temperatures next week then I saw the forecast and was like oh okay not too bad at all.

2 Likes

I’ll say it again: half job Rob was funnier than anything Mark Humphries could hope to write!

Sydney sport was from Melbourne tonight

4 Likes

Channel advice for 9News Gold Coast. Good solution to continuing to make the bulletin available for the 2 weeks of the Olympics.

6 Likes

They can’t do breakaway on 9Go?

Never understood the SD main channel breakaway.

2 Likes

Only 9 and 9HD have seperate Gold Coast feeds. Multi’s are same as Brisbane.

1 Like