Nine News Content and Appearance

Probably she has a screen on the side off camera

You’d reckon they will go back in the right hand corner.

3 Likes

What’s my mock got to do with this?

2 Likes

Because I like this one :grinning:

5 Likes

Haha thanks. Bit of a throwback - 6+ years since I made it!
For anyone else who wants to have a browse:

2 Likes

Those tweaked graphics are doing wonders for Sydney’s ratings BTW Looks like the viewers didn’t notice after all. :wink:

Yes - I know graphics don’t impact the ratings :smile:

4 Likes

Not a new reality show but a Nine News QLD promo

4 Likes

They just love their teen crime in QLD…

“Teens Behind Bars” would probably be better viewing than most of the reality junk currently on air.

7 Likes

Looks like it was just mood lighting :wink: The blues walls now look light again.

7 Likes

Seems they are trialing it, so likely to be intermittent tests… but this tweet sounds promising.

5 Likes

The promo for tonight gives some helpful tips not just for homeowners but for the thieves as well :man_facepalming: :

2 Likes

Queensland used one of Nine Sydney’s backgrounds complete with graphics

8 Likes

Maybe Sydney used Queenslands?

Maybe it’s shared?

1 Like

It surprises me if Nine doesn’t currently develop one background for each story for the whole network to use. Would seem inefficient if each state is doing all of their own backdrops.

3 Likes

AFAIK this is part of the graphics tweek had only seen in Sydney so far.

Queensland had been still using the varied backgrounds, but seems to now occasionally use one of the new style.

6 Likes

Not usually

Only a couple of times with the new template - perhaps it will become more frequent.

5 Likes

I’m in Perth visiting, and watching 9 News tonight. I don’t know what it is, but the whole thing feels very ‘budget tv’. I don’t remember feeling this way previously when living in Perth.

3 Likes

VERY old school mic flag used in the late news tonight

6 Likes