Nine Network - Programs and Schedules

Not every one has a computer and/or a PVR, so they may have to make a tough choice. The only hope is that Nine will continue to repeat the previous night’s episode of The Voice at 1pm/1.30pm weekdays so fans can catch up.

1 Like

You did read that but people say a lot of things on here that don’t always seem to be correct

1 Like

Pretty sure the clause was that it had to air (& no promos air until) after The Voice last year… I don’t think Nine expected Seven to hold it off this long.

Do you have an actual source for that though? Or is it an assumption?

Is it a telemovie or miniseries? Seven should have aired it after the tennis or Olympics.

Of course there are many Delta fans. She still holds the record for the highest selling album in the 2000s decade in Australia and has had 9 number 1 singles, 17 top 10 songs and 4 number 1 albums. You dont get that level of success without having fans.

It was a joke x

Best thing of that schedule… Nine have given up on The Voice encores.

Share will instantly lift!

1 Like

Delta fans::grin:

12 Likes

I’m just going off what I remember reading, I don’t know where. Maybe it wasn’t true? It does seem realistic however, Delta was in a network deal at the time (The Voice, NRL promos & House Husbands).

Ok, didnt realise. Disregard my comment then.

1 Like

Season 12 of RBT is now filming across South Australia with the support of Premier Steven Marshall and SA Police. Production company Screentime, which is also currently shooting Pine Gap in SA for Netflix and ABC, will set up a permanent office in Adelaide, headed by producer and director Colin Thrupp.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/reality-tv-show-rbt-to-film-new-season-in-south-australia/news-story/3b6bfd98e174afe301aa8637289e8e65

Screentime to open SA office and produce hit TV show RBT across South Australia

One of Australia’s most successful television production companies, Screentime, will open an office in Adelaide and commence production of hit TV show RBT on Adelaide streets from July.

Screentime, says its decision to open in Adelaide is in response to its growing slate of South Australian television productions that includes high end drama Pine Gap currently filming in Adelaide, the recently completed Wolf Creek and from July, Australia’s number one factual show - RBT.

This is the first time Screentime, a Banijay Group company, has opened an office outside Sydney in the 22-year history of the company. Its expansion into South Australia has been made possible by a two-year funding allocation from the Arts South Australia- funded South Australian Film Corporation (SAFC) under the Television Company Partnership Initiative.

Screentime SA will continue the company’s strong collaboration with the SAFC and is looking to attract, develop and produce fiction and non-fiction productions working closely with the independent production community in South Australia.

In addition to crews and services this boost in production will take advantage of the State’s world-class facilities including Adelaide Studios’ state-of-the-art sound stages, production offices, post-production facilities and stunning locations across city and State.

1 Like

Yes, though not entirely. There are still encores on Nine at 1:30pm the next day. :smiley:

1 Like

I think other cities outside of Sydney and Melbourne should try poaching factuals, it’s good to see.

(e.g.) WA government could strike a deal with Seven / Greenstone (via Cordell Jigsaw) for Highway Patrol to be exclusively filmed on Perth’s freeway / highway network?

Or QLD government could strike a deal with Seven to exclusively produce Border Security or The Force at Brisbane Airport / around Brisbane?

Has a mainstream commercial show been produced from SA in the past?

1 Like

McLeod’s Daughters, The Curiosity Show, Here’s Humphrey, are some.

3 Likes

Wheel of Fortune (1981-1996) produced at the studios of ADS-7, then SAS-7 following the affiliation and frequency change. R.I.P.

5 Likes

Biggest one there, easy to forget. 15+ years ago? Yeah good to see then

1 Like

Replying in a better thread.

This summer is wildly different however…they don’t have any sport to get them through and the sponsorships/partnerships that come with it. Something like a season of The Block allows those partnerships/revenue streams to open up over summer.

‘Non-ratings’ is a complete misnomer anyway. If they strip a reality series over summer it won’t help Nine win ‘the year’ or whatever but advertisers still pay money to advertise and ratings are still recorded. And if non-ratings really mattered, Seven and Nine wouldn’t have just shelled out a bomb for cricket/tennis over summer.

2 Likes

Oh I dont think it was that long ago. Maybe 8-10 years ago.