Nine (NBN)

the problem is, if I named it “9NBN” because of a quirk in the software, it reads as “9nbn”

Similar to our threads for FX and FOX8 (Fx and fox8)

It’s frustrating.

ah. perhaps 9NBN Television?

1 Like

yeah ok, let’s go with that. Thx!

1 Like

9NBN Television is a bit weird Akamai. Nowhete at all
Is the brand referred to by that. In writing audio or graphic.

I think 9NBN Northern NSW would be better

1 Like

Personally I think that “NBN Nine” would work better as a name (flows of the tongue well and we do have Prime7 and Southern Cross Ten in the same market…) but I can understand the logic of going with the “9NBN” name because it ties in with the names of the multichannels - 9Go!, 9Gem and 9Life.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Future of regional affiliate branding

I hate to be the party pooper but is there any official source for this other than NBN owning 9nbn.com.au or the ‘the secrect’s our?’ quote?

Yes - from Kev Kellaway who does VOs

@markyinau @SydneyCityTV Well… kept for next week anyway.
Both channels will be 9NBN.

3 Likes

Someone forgot to add “on NBN” to this Habibs promo:

David Attenborough’s The Hunt:

and this is how classification warnings are being done:

1 Like

The NBN logo is fading Back To The Future style:

And here’s the highly anticipated Paul Lobb promo:

2 Likes
  • 9NBN Television
  • 9NBN Northern NSW

0 voters

1 Like

That quirk has just been fixed if you want to just settle with “9NBN” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good idead. I had been thinking that since this is just looking for the title for this thread, how about something like

9NBN On-Air Presentation or 9NBN Schedule and On-Air Presentation; but if 9NBN is now available…

Cheers!

2 Likes

Discussion on regional affiliate branding has been split out to a new topic: Future of regional affiliate branding

1 Like

Did NBN manage to run a local children’s program on Go! without anyone noticing? :stuck_out_tongue:
So There! hosted by NBN News reporter Renee Fedder, featuring Paul Lobb with the news

3 Likes

it’s been on for several months - great little program.

That’s odd that there an NBN watermark AND a dotless GO! watermark…?

When were those caps taken, MLVD?

probably yesterday hence the Surfest surfboard… NBN often run the dotless GO and GEM IDs, so they probably haven’t got the new watermarks in their system for local insertion.

Last night but taken from a September 2015 program which is the latest online. http://www.sothere.tv/so-there-latest-episode/episode-8